Are you playing real low limits? If so, people do any sort of crazy thing. Here is some thoughts I have. One bet post flop can mean anything, a reraise by you or over you is more significant. If you reraise when strong you may slow down some of the random betting on future hands. If you can try to avoid calling a lot preflop (either raising or folding) you will force real decisions out of your opponets.Also, preflop betting and the texture of the board help you get your reads.

i usaly do re-raise with a pocket pair pre-flop just to see if the other guy has a pocket pair if they usaly just call I assume they have something like AQ AJ, people usaly re-raise with AK, but usaly after that i get kinda confused guess i have to study my oppenent better. Would help if i had a better idea what to look for

it is almost individual by individual, you have to pay attention, some people will only bet when they have top pair others will beat anytime. Some people are almost random you have to pay attention and find how each person plays.