tournament summary

I need to vent a little before my next touney, so I don't start out on tilt. I just went out of a rebuy tourney on pokerroom after playing 45 minutes and only playing 3 hands:Hand 1 - blinds 15/30 - 22 in the bb 3 callers, one guy mini-raises to 60 ,1 cold caller and sb calls, I call, other 3 call. flop is Ad 2s 6d. sb checks, i check, pf raiser bets 125, cold caller calls, and i check raise all-in,everyone folds, pf calls, cc calls, pf has AQ, and cc has K2d!! of course the flush hits. thankfully i beat pf to stay alive.hand 2:KK utg +2, raise 3x bb, guy with about 500 less than me, goes all-in, cold caller from before calls, and i go over the top of him for my last. cc has QQ, other guy AK, of course the Ace comes out. (not a bad beat, but when it is 4 hands after the last hand it sucks) down to 350 I go ahead and rebuy.hand 3: J8d otb, 4 limpers to me, so I limp, and the sb and bb play for a nice family pot. flop Jh 2s 8c. 4th position leads out for 150 6th position calls I reraise to 650 which pretty much pot commits me 4th position goes over the top and 6th position calls as do I. 4th position turns over A8(?) and 6th position has the same hand as me, J8. turn of course is an Ace and I am done in 3 hands.Thanks for the venting space, I feel a little better now, ready to play another one. I know that these are not just horrible beats, especially #2, but they all happened in about 20 minutes and were the only hands I played, and 1 and 3 I think were just horribly played by my opponents. How you go over the top of a pot commited raiser with middle pair and one still to act is beyond me. Anyway, if you think I played any of them poorly, I am all ears.Take carePC

I play quite a few rebuys on pokerstars - before the break, all-ins with nothing are common. Players are trying to double up and triple up any way they can and don't really care what their hands are.My favorite is on the first hand when someone says "All-in everyone" and then a bunch of players all pile-in and one lucky guy ends up with about 5x his starting pile and the other 4 rebuy.After the break when the rebuy phase is over, it becomes normal.Don't expect rational poker during the rebuy phase. The good thing about it is if you flop a monster; you can pretty much count on getting good action.