Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is UTG+1 with [Jc], [Ac]. 1 fold, Hero calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (10.50 SB) [6d], [Qc], [Ad] (3 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.Turn: (7.25 BB) [8c] (2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero calls.River: (9.25 BB) [Kh] (2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 11.25 BBShould I have folded at any point?

Looks fine to me.This is the kind of pot where position, the craziness of .50/1 (which you have to call down for value), and the trap-hand nature of AJ all combine to really suck.You played it perfectly.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP1 with [Jh], [Ad]. 1 fold, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (12 SB) [6h], [4h], [9h] (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero calls, MP3 calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls.Turn: (8 BB) [5s] (4 players)BB checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero calls, MP3 calls, BB calls.River: (12 BB) [Kh] (4 players)BB checks, UTG+1 bets, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.Final Pot: 18 BBWhat about calling down here?

umm...That one's a little bit of a spew.I say bet the flop for no other reason than you raised.I'm pretty sure I don't like leading the turn. If it's 2 bets to us on the turn we have to fold... but I can't decide if calling 1 bet is okay on the turn.I don't think we have enough clean overcard outs to justify calling a bet on the turn, even for the size of the pot. AJ isn't winning UI, and the aces and jacks may be way dirty.***EDIT***Whoops. Didn't see the hearts.Check/call the river. Getting raised would mean we're definitely behind and we have to call.I think check/call one, check/fold for two on the turn is preferable to betting also.

Semi-read dependant on MP3 but usually a fold.
We are most definitely not folding the river for 1 bet with the 3rd nut flush.The bet was probably inadvisable... I prefer check/calling.Pot's entirely too big to fold a flush... even if you have an awesome read.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is CO with [Js], [Jd]. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP3 calls.Flop: (12.50 SB) [9c], [6s], [4h] (7 players)BB bets, BB calls, UTG calls.Turn: (12.25 BB) [Qs] (4 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets, UTG folds, Hero calls.River: (16.25 BB) [As] (3 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Final Pot: 16.25 BBFolding anywhere here?

of course not.Sets happen.crazy two pair happenA9 happens.When your read is strong enough to fold an over pair here, you probably aren't playing the .5/1 crowd anymore. (meaning, against .5/1 don't fold this for one bet on each street.)

When your read is strong enough to fold an over pair here, you probably aren't playing the .5/1 crowd anymore.
Great quote.Actuary I'm on a new party poker account. HeroesLie. Come sit next to me so I can get your account name again.
cool.I figured you had changed your name - couldn't find you.Mine is CSC_Actuary; but I'm not searchable.Should I sit to your left or right? :wink:
When your read is strong enough to fold an over pair here, you probably aren't playing the .5/1 crowd anymore.
Great quote.Actuary I'm on a new party poker account. HeroesLie. Come sit next to me so I can get your account name again.
cool.I figured you had changed your name - couldn't find you.Mine is CSC_Actuary; but I'm not searchable.Should I sit to your left or right? :wink:
Depends on how much money you want to loose to me. A little or a lot? :wink:

Got back what I lost last night and then some in a 1k hand session tonight. Sweet.I just got so rocked last night it was hard for me not to question everything I was doing, lol. But I played the same way tonight and made it back.How are my swings? Do you all have big swings? My swings are always huge. I'll start a session down a 100BB's in a half an hour and walk away up a 100 BB's by the time I'm through. Is that normal?

How are my swings? Do you all have big swings? My swings are always huge. I'll start a session down a 100BB's in a half an hour and walk away up a 100 BB's by the time I'm through. Is that normal?
no. I don't think so.You're not a maniac, so it's odd to me you have these swings.i think 50Bb down is the biggest swing I've had.But it's only 14k hands.
Maybe I'm more aggresive?
I think so.Did you respond to my ? about your Aggression Stat?Does it include PreFLop?Normally, we talk in Post FLop Agg only for this stat.check PT to see which it's giving you...you can select Post only.Yours seems low for PostAgg.

Heh yeah, I have a problem. I like to put my money in myself, not by my opponent’s choice.Although as I gain more experience and see more hands I start to see the value of calling down and letting opponents bet into you when you have a weak hand.Take a couple hands tonight for example:I have A10 preflop in LP, bet, a couple callers, flop the ace, bet and get raised by the button, so i check/call down, he turns over A4.Next hand AJo, I open up preflop, the button previous hand, now cut off 3-bets me so fast it could spin your head. I'm like: "Spew much?"Flop comes down QJ7. I check/call, turn is 10, I check call, river is K and I check call. My AJ is good, he had A10 lol.I thought he was spewing and by just calling his bets down I didn't scare him away nor did I loose any extra in case he actually had a hand.