stud high hand - buried as - what's my play on 6th?

I thought this hand was pretty interesting. The dead cards speak volumes. I put a lot of thought into 6th; what do you guys think?Seat 3 is reasonably solid. No read on seat 6.7 Card Stud High ($5/$10), Ante $0.50, Bring-In $2 (hand converter)3rd Street - (0.70 SB)Seat 1: xx xx Q:spade: ___foldsHero: A:spade: A:club: T:spade: ___completes ___raises ___callsSeat 3: xx xx K:diamond: ___raises ___raisesSeat 4: xx xx 9:heart: ___foldsSeat 5: xx xx K:spade: ___foldsSeat 6: xx xx 4:spade: ___brings-in ___calls ___callsSeat 7: xx xx J:heart: ___calls ___folds4th Street - (13.10 SB)Hero: A:spade: A:club: T:spade: 3:spade: ___raises ___callsSeat 3: xx xx K:diamond: T:diamond: ___bets ___raisesSeat 6: xx xx 4:spade: 7:spade: ___calls ___calls5th Street - (11.05 BB)Hero: A:spade: A:club: T:spade: 3:spade: K:club: ___raisesSeat 3: xx xx K:diamond: T:diamond: 6:club: ___bets ___callsSeat 6: xx xx 4:spade: 7:spade: K:heart: ___calls ___calls6th Street - (17.05 BB)Hero: A:spade: A:club: T:spade: 3:spade: K:club: Q:diamond: ___????Seat 3: xx xx K:diamond: T:diamond: 6:club: 6:spade: ___betsSeat 6: xx xx 4:spade: 7:spade: K:heart: T:club: ___folds

On fifth street, I raise, as you probably are still best. On sixth street, it is pretty clear that he had Jacks or Queens under (maybe even aces.....) and I would just call his probable two pair (although he could possibly have four diamonds.....maybe..). you have a lot of outs to make a higher two pair, and a straight draw, so I would go ahead and call and, if you improve at all, call him down on the river, due to pot size. If you have only aces at the end, I think about folding, but I might call too, depending on how likely it is that this particular player would play three diamonds so aggressively on third street (not many do with just three, but some do.)

ack, if the pot wasn't so big, this would be a fold cause of all of the dead cards. We have three jacks, 2 queens, 2 Aces, 1 ten, and 3 three's that may be live. Given Honkey's play, he could have the other two aces or the other two queens, as I can't see someone at this limit playing pkt jacks this hard against a lot of aggression, but I can see queens playing their hand like this. that 6th street has to be called for the ginormous pot that you have going, and you obviously need to fold any river that doesn't improve you. You've played this hand very well the whole way, so atleast you got some I play good bucks out of it :-)

6th street has to be called for the ginormous pot that you have going, and you obviously need to fold any river that doesn't improve you.
You don't think there's any chance this could be what could be a flush draw? If so, he played it really aggressively on 3rd; but it would have been totally live.1 way he could have AA1 way he could have QQ3 ways he could have JJ45 ways he could have a flush draw (9 of which would include a buried 6)
6th street has to be called for the ginormous pot that you have going, and you obviously need to fold any river that doesn't improve you.
You don't think there's any chance this could be what could be a flush draw? If so, he played it really aggressively on 3rd; but it would have been totally live.1 way he could have AA1 way he could have QQ3 ways he could have JJ45 ways he could have a flush draw (9 of which would include a buried 6)
eh, maybe, but he has played this flush draw spewing aggressive then. From my experience, the play at this level is pretty good, so I really wouldn't think that a normal 5/10 stud player would be that over aggro with just a flush draw, a dead ten, and a dead overcard on the early streets. If he is on a flush draw, you are also telling him that you have a pretty big hand. If I had Queens here, I'd feel pretty confident about them since there is a dead King out there, and all of the dead broadways out there

I think the only time his play seemed inconsistent with a flush draw would be on 3rd - I would think that with a limper already in, he would just call my completion rather than reraise and try to put together a multiway pot.His reraise on 4th made me wonder, though, because it seemed overaggressive with QQ or JJ, since I figured I had pretty much announced that I had either AA or rolled 3's when I 3-bet 3rd, and his hand would have been very dead. So I was leaning towards him having the other two aces or maybe a flush draw, with JJ or QQ also possible.Anyway, I decided to raise 6th. I'm not sure if it was a smart play or not. My thinking was that I could probably get a free showdown if he had two pair, since I'd be representing rolled 3's (or possibly AsJs). Plus the raise had value if he was semibluffing a flush draw. If it worked and I got a free showdown, I was going to take it unless I improved enough to beat AA66. I figured the only way he'd 3-bet 6th would be if he had a flush draw with a 6 (although I would've called him down anyway because of the pot size - if this is a leak on my part, it can't be a big leak).(EDIT: Whoops, I just realized I couldn't have had rolled 3's (had my 3 and my T backwards in my head. Yeah, I should've just called 6th I think. I think I overrated his chances of having a flush draw. If he bets again on 7th, I'd still call UI, but I can raise/call if I improve to beat AA66.)

If he had a flush draw, he is the king! I would put him on a pair of aces by about 6th street, which means you are currently behind, with many dead cards unavailable for you to improve on. I would call here, and on the end UI, for future reference (ie. to see his hand to get an idea of how he plays). 8)

I think at this point it's an auto call. The way he played the hand I have got to put him on either QQ or AA in the hole, giving you 6-9 ways to win on the river if he doesn not improve to a full house. If it's aces he's got, that leaves you: one remaining ten and two queens for a better two-pair, and three jacks for a straight; If it's QQ add three more 3's for the two-pair (substitute the 2 queens for aces). So with those kind of outs and the astronomical odds you're getting, it almost seems like a no-brainer for me. So, I call here and on the river only if I improve.