I'm starting at .01/.02 PLO8 and working my way up, learning as I go, and had a few questions about stats.First of all, what kind of VP$IP is desireable. I'm sure it's higher at microlimits since the players are so completely terrible, but once i get to like .5/1, what should I be around? Currently I'm at like 35%, which I assume is too high.Second, what kind of bb/100 is considered doing well? I'm sure at the microlimits, it's like 50bb/100 since the players are so bad, but once I move up, what kind of bb/100 would indicate doing well?Thirdly, what are the bankroll requirements for PLO8? I want to move up quickly, but I don't want to go broke because of variance.Finally, what are the best sites for fishy play at PLO8 at the .10/.25 and up levels?

I'm starting at .01/.02 PLO8 and working my way up, learning as I go, and had a few questions about stats.1. First of all, what kind of VP$IP is desireable. I'm sure it's higher at microlimits since the players are so completely terrible, but once i get to like .5/1, what should I be around? Currently I'm at like 35%, which I assume is too high.2. Second, what kind of bb/100 is considered doing well? I'm sure at the microlimits, it's like 50bb/100 since the players are so bad, but once I move up, what kind of bb/100 would indicate doing well?3. Thirdly, what are the bankroll requirements for PLO8? I want to move up quickly, but I don't want to go broke because of variance.4. Finally, what are the best sites for fishy play at PLO8 at the .10/.25 and up levels?
1. Varies, in general you want it below 20. 2. I've seen it from 13 to 17 bb/100.3. I would say 250BB would be more than enough and I have never gone broke with that.4. PokerStars.
I would say 250BB would be more than enough and I have never gone broke with that.
This is PLO8, not limit O8.. Unless you meant 250bb, which seems ridiculously low.
250 big blinds and that's what I meant. In fact you should never lose more than 200 big blinds, 250 is generous.