seven card stud tourny

play tight...what you play preflop depends on what lies behind you, its hard to explain. Fr starters playing nines or higher wired with a good kicker, or Jacks or better split, maybe tens depending on the kicker. three cards to a str8 if theyre high, but drop after 4th street if you dont improve, same rules apply for a flush.There is a TON more to the game, but this is the best advice i can give in such a short period of time. Good luck :club:

play tight...what you play preflop depends on what lies behind you, its hard to explain. Fr starters playing nines or higher wired with a good kicker, or Jacks or better split, maybe tens depending on the kicker. three cards to a str8 if theyre high, but drop after 4th street if you dont improve, same rules apply for a flush.There is a TON more to the game, but this is the best advice i can give in such a short period of time. Good luck :club:
thx...i appreciate it...thats som e good advice

i've played the 2o stud tourney a bunch of times and made a final table or two. The first hour of that tourney is a complete fish factory with so many players till at the least fifth street it is a joke. As someone mentioned, it is imperative you play tight and only enter multiway pots with a strong hand...high flush draws, trips, big pair with redraws to straights or flushes. If you can get into the upper levels with at least an average size stack you should be in good shape to play a few more hands and get a little more aggressive.

i've played the 2o stud tourney a bunch of times and made a final table or two. The first hour of that tourney is a complete fish factory with so many players till at the least fifth street it is a joke. As someone mentioned, it is imperative you play tight and only enter multiway pots with a strong hand...high flush draws, trips, big pair with redraws to straights or flushes. If you can get into the upper levels with at least an average size stack you should be in good shape to play a few more hands and get a little more aggressive.
thx
somtn wierd just happened...i got the option to call 30, raise to 60 or raise to 90???...1st time this happened :roll: :shock:
someone paired the window card, first pair on board: double bet option.
ohhhh...thx again