taking the week off...

Just wondering if my fellow fcp'ers can makeany suggestions, here's my situation.I'm going to Vegas next Wednesday. I've been playingonline basically non-stop for the better part of a yearnow semi-seriously. (ie. still have a job, but also turna decent profit - eg. paid for vegas for 2 with it)I'm basically thinking of taking a week off totallyfrom online poker for a few reasons.1) I know the 9 days I'm in LV will basically consistmostly of playing poker, and I don't want to be on any typeof downturn or run of cold cards going in.2) I think I'll be mentally sharper if I stay off of itfor a bit and just keep reading the forum, etc.Just wondering what the forum thinks of these reasons.I know usually the "take a break" thing is suggested to thosewho come in and say they're on a downturn and that sortof thing. How long do you find you usually last on your "breaks"??Do you still read the forum, poker magazines, etcor do you completely stay away from all things poker.Is a week and a half off going to hurt or help my game goinginto my trip?Any thoughts appreciated...