tourney vs cash games

i have been playing NL Holdem for a few months now and i now consider myself to be a good tourney player but an absolute crap player when it comes to cash games , i am trying to figure out why , ( obviously i have stopped playing cash games now ) i was just wondering has this been the case for anyone else here and if so were they able to rectify it . Is it down to the bankroll you have or is it a case u dont mind calling a 3000 chip bet in tourney but if its a 300$ raise in cash game you dont have as much confidence in your hand .just wonderd what peoples few were on this

1. chips are chips, you can not think of them as money2. play within your bankroll3. cash requires an entirely different set of skills than tourney does, that's why you'll see cash players get giddy when they see someone make a tourney play in a cash game, they've found their atm4. patience is much more valuable, there are no blinds to go up, so you don't have to "make a move" anytime5. Implied odds are your friend. I don't know how many times I've seen someone get outright irrate when someone has called another's $15 raise in a 1/2NL game with 26 suited and then pushed on the flop with their draw, only to have the original raiser push in with KK. KK feels they were unlucky and beat by a fish, but the implied odds can justify these plays in deep stack cash poker.There are more, others will add.