opportunity missed

I was in a Pokerstars Rebuy yesterday in the BB with 7 4 suited.Five players call, so I just check as I get to see a free flop. UTG then raises all-in, two players call and I of course fold. UTG has a pretty good stack by the way as he had about 3x what we started out and we were only halfway thru the first hour.UTG has A 3 unsuited - flop is 7 7 4. I would have flopped a boat...happens to everybody but it's just a quick feeling of "ARRGH" -oh what might have been.Players were loose as were still in rebuy mode; could have tripled up. Just can't see why he would risk all his $ on a A 3 bluff with 6 players left to act. Oh yeah, it's a rebuy, so players are "aggressive".UTG proceeds to rebuy three hands in a row; goes all-in on each hand, loses each hand and then exits the tournament..too late for me.

maybe im an idiot... but how did UTG go all in if you had already checked? I only slept 3 hours last night.. so i guess i read it wrong?
No, I think that I'm the one suffering from lack of sleep - I was in the SB and he was in the BB. You're right - he couldn't have been UTG.