• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. Maybe the champ does.
LOL he may have a clue:ninja:
where's the white ninja?
A storm shadow emoticon would PWN :club:
Two posts in a row without them being combined. It failed :D
That is the only thing about the new forum I'm not happy with. I am now of the opinion that everything else PWNS> :club:
That is the only thing about the new forum I'm not happy with. I am now of the opinion that everything else PWNS> :club:
Yep. I do wish we we're able to quote more than the last quote, and post more than three pics per post.
Yep. I do wish we we're able to quote more than the last quote, and post more than three pics per post.
You can quote more than the last post.

I know that there is a way you can do that, but I am sure exactly how. I have seen it done, though.

It involves copying and pasting. It's very tedious.
I thought it had something to do with hitting more than one of the Quote buttons.... :club:
I thought it had something to do with hitting more than one of the Quote buttons.... :club:
NOt if you want to do it inside the quote like before.I can't wait until the new skins come. I don't like this blue very much. It reminds me of a notepad.
NOt if you want to do it inside the quote like before.I can't wait until the new skins come. I don't like this blue very much. It reminds me of a notepad.
LOL. I think it's alright. :club: Have you been at the batcave? Is it busy tonight?
Not as busy as you think.Hideout IV?
I haven't had time to pass by the Batcave, but I'll be there for Late Night.And I haven't been to Pill's forum in forever. I'm a bad mod. :club:
I haven't had time to pass by the Batcave, but I'll be there for Late Night.And I haven't been to Pill's forum in forever. I'm a bad mod. :club:
The last time I was at pill's forum was to find out what Theresa's SN was over there. I couldn't care less for it. It sucks.
The last time I was at pill's forum was to find out what Theresa's SN was over there. I couldn't care less for it. It sucks.
Yeah, it went to -ev pretty quickly.
Word
I think I will be announcing my retirement from that board :club: