pokerstars chipset

thanks....i already have a chipset, but its the smaller wpt set...so we have to bring in one color chips from another set to make larger denomination chips. they feel good tho? not too plastic sounding? anyway..thanks for the response.

get the nevada jacks promo they are offering special edition sets with my nude torso on them, you cant go wrong there
FYP
starting early I see.This morning for some reason, the only thing I can think of is:something like thisI'm gonna buy Dorothy Mantooth a nice seafood dinner then not call her ever again.DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT.
get the nevada jacks promo they are offering special edition sets with my nude torso on them, you cant go wrong there
FYP
starting early I see.This morning for some reason, the only thing I can think of is:something like thisI'm gonna buy Dorothy Mantooth a nice seafood dinner then not call her ever again.DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT.
I'm so tired you have no idea., seriously.. i'm gonna whip you silly, and fuck you stupid
My review is today and i'm likely going to be down about 50 k when it starts -- I love my life
I have no idea what this means. At all. Completely lost. Not a clue.
lol you beat me too it, i was about to post my george bush confused picture, on well screw it, i'll still post it.confused.jpg

i trade options for a living and my review for work is todayand one of the stocks i trade announced that they are having a bad quarter which will cost my trading account money which is bad - essentially I went all in with aces and some ass called me with 2 7 off and flopped quad 2s

i trade options for a living and my review for work is todayand one of the stocks i trade announced that they are having a bad quarter which will cost my trading account money which is bad - essentially I went all in with aces and some ass called me with 2 7 off and flopped quad 2s
Now I get it!To DNA, how about this one...Q: What does Mr Bush think about Roe vs. Wade?A: He doesn't give a shit how you get out of New Orleans.J in Colo.