i was just thinking about the fucking taj (nl)

Seems standard, except I fold this preflop under these conditions sometimes, even against just the mini raise because I hate my hand OOP.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) converterSB ($83.85)BB ($84.40)UTG ($30.55)Hero ($92.50)Button ($66.30)Preflop: Hero is MP with [Th], [As]. 1 fold, Hero calls $3.Flop: ($15.50) [Ts], [Ac], [2d] (2 players)Hero bets $8, Button calls $8.Turn: ($31.50) [7s] (2 players)Hero bets $11, Button calls $11.River: ($53.50) [5c] (2 players)Hero bets $41, Button calls $40.30 (All-In).Final Pot: $134.80

That min raise looks scary. Given how the hand played out, he probably has AK. The good thing about this raise is you can peg him on AK, AA, KK, and maybe QQ. For $3, this is a pretty big advantage.I'd bet a bit more on the turn. Probably around $18. This makes his river all-in call easier.

i think that you should have bet at least $10 on the flop, and more on the turn.
I think bet sizes on the flop can vary anywhere between a little less than 1/2 the pot to a pot sized bet, whether you have a strong made hand, a drawing hand or a continuation bet. I fell into the pattern for a little while of only making big 3/4 to pot sized bets on the flop every time I made a good hand on the flop but I was still betting less on my continuation bets so anyone paying attention could see the pattern.Now I mix up my betting and in a case like this heads up with a strong top two on a non cooordinated flop, it doesn't hurt to make it look like my standard continuation bet, also giving my opponent the chance to make a move in position. That's how I usually play situations like these. I would most likely bet KQ in the same manner if I was the preflop aggressor so I don't want to make it obvious when I have a hand and when I don't.So for the flop, I now usually disagree when I read people say that its a fact you need to make a near pot sized bets, there's plenty of argument for making any sort of bet here, though I do agree a 10$ bet would be a good bet, but less is fine as well.As far as the turn, yes, I needed to build the pot up more and get more money in there so I can really drop the hammer and have a better shot of it getting called of putting him all in on the river when a safe river falls, which is seemingly every card in the deck other than paint, in which case I would still probably put it all in.