when you know someone is on draw

I think as several guys have stated that no matter what you do, your money was going in that pot and you were going to get at least one call. I still think that you push on the flop as that turn card if allowed to be seen gives your opponent just a little more info than he needs to call when you push it in on the turn. It is usually easier to release on the flop than on the turn right? But as I stated in this case, the results would have been the same. I like to lead 90% of the time with strength and I will put them on the big decisions more often than not. My table image reflects this and I am able to get many smaller pots when I simply follow the patterns that my opponents think I have when they think I am on a hand... Just my opinion

from the description you gave it sounds like there is a 75% chance that at least one of them will call you and about 40% that both will call you, so if youre willing to gamble that much money going up against draws then by all means you should push in that +EV situation. If you are happy just winning the pot no matter how much money the pot contains, its better to just call the flop then push on the turn if a blank hits and at the very least you have 10 outs to redraw against them. I recently played a hand where i hit top two pair with my AK but the flop came all hearts. With the way my opponent played i thought it was pretty obvious he had QxQh so when i bet the flop he called my bet. Then when the blank rolled off on the turn i made a huge bet to get him off his draw, i basically pushed him all in for 350 more (i had about 800 left after pushing in the 350). Thus he had to go all-in for $350 into a $450 pot. Well, being the fish he is he called anyway and another blank came on the river. In my situation since i was deep-stacked (even if i lose the hand i have about 160 bb) I had no worries going up against his draw had he made a bad call against me

from the description you gave it sounds like there is a 75% chance that at least one of them will call you and about 40% that both will call you, so if youre willing to gamble that much money going up against draws then by all means you should push in that +EV situation.these odds sound made up. you know why?. cuz we dont know what the table image or chip counts are.which means we have no idea who will do what, but i'd be willing to bet that its 100% we get 1 caller, and way more then 40 that both call

from the description you gave it sounds like there is a 75% chance that at least one of them will call you and about 40% that both will call you, so if youre willing to gamble that much money going up against draws then by all means you should push in that +EV situation.these odds sound made up. you know why?. cuz we dont know what the table image or chip counts are.which means we have no idea who will do what, but i'd be willing to bet that its 100% we get 1 caller, and way more then 40 that both call
90% of all statistics are made up.....
from the description you gave it sounds like there is a 75% chance that at least one of them will call you and about 40% that both will call you, so if youre willing to gamble that much money going up against draws then by all means you should push in that +EV situation.these odds sound made up.  you know why?. cuz we dont know what the table image or chip counts are.which means we have no idea who will do what, but i'd be willing to bet that its 100% we get 1 caller, and way more then 40 that both call
90% of all statistics are made up.....
yeah, 68% of all people know that.I was just going off whatever information was given to us in coming up with those figures, but if it were me i would figure that 3/4ths of the time, im getting called here by at least 1 person.