monday nighter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The wiseguys who took ATL rest their case.Later..
Like I said in the other thread, home underdogs = +EV...And I hope that anyone who took the Falcons for less then +3, instead bet the money line since Philly was going to cover if they won anyway. Patrick
Bet the farm on the Falcons to win out right. The Eagles have had to many distractions there is no way TO and McNabb will be on the same page. Falcons by 4
Who said this??? Oh wait I did. :club: swBut I did make $176 on this game
Bet the farm on the Falcons to win out right. The Eagles have had to many distractions there is no way TO and McNabb will be on the same page. Falcons by 4
That's why your so riled up.
That's why your so riled up.
Yeah it was a nice win and calling the points exactly is icing on the cake
i hit my parlay tonight and got another one on sunday. on saturday i won 100 bucks betting straight up with a friend on the OSU-Texas game, so over all a very good weekend in betting. (everybody go with florida over tennessee next week)
i hit my parlay tonight and got another one on sunday. on saturday i won 100 bucks betting straight up with a friend on the OSU-Texas game, so over all a very good weekend in betting. (everybody go with florida over tennessee next week)
Nice, I didnt touch the OSU - Texas game. glad I didnt, I was leaning toward OSU.
Nice, I didnt touch the OSU - Texas game. glad I didnt, I was leaning toward OSU.
i didnt want to touch the game, but i have a good friend at OSU, and he guaranteed they would win. naturally i had to give him some action on it. texas was preseason national title pick, so i should have had confidence and bet a lot on them.
Good game. We got beat. True enough. If you put Trotter in the middle of our D we win though. Absolutely horrible against the run.Good Game though. No disapointments here.
No dissapointments???? come on......
Good game. We got beat. True enough. If you put Trotter in the middle of our D we win though. Absolutely horrible against the run.Good Game though. No disapointments here.
No dissapointments???? come on......
First game of the season and we had a shot to win it in the final two minutes with the heart and soul of the front 7 out for the game?T.O. had a quiet but good night. Westbrook had an excellent game. Even Ronnie Brown had a good first game.I'd be happier with a win, obviously. But it was a good showing none the less. We'll survive with 15-1 :twisted:
Good Game though. No disapointments here.
As an Eagles fan myself, I have to disagree. Even though T.O., Westbrook, and the Eagles Defense played a great game for sure. 1. I'll forgive Akers one missed FG, but not two. Even at 49 yrds, it was indoors... 2. The loss of Trotter should have forced the Eagles offense to do a better job of protecting the ball. There were too many turnovers, especially for the Eagles.3. The run game was lousy. I miss the days when McNabb ran the ball. Sure he's a bit older, maybe a bit slower, than he once was, but he could still be considered a threat. Especially considering that Westbrook is the Eagles only ground option. Had he tried a couple sneaks, I think it would have opened more things up for Westbrook, and also may have helped out with their passing game.That said, this game made it clear why Trotter is such an asset to this team.
Good Game though. No disapointments here.
As an Eagles fan myself, I have to disagree. Even though T.O., Westbrook, and the Eagles Defense played a great game for sure. 1. I'll forgive Akers one missed FG, but not two. Even at 49 yrds, it was indoors... 2. The loss of Trotter should have forced the Eagles offense to do a better job of protecting the ball. There were too many turnovers, especially for the Eagles.3. The run game was lousy. I miss the days when McNabb ran the ball. Sure he's a bit older, maybe a bit slower, than he once was, but he could still be considered a threat. Especially considering that Westbrook is the Eagles only ground option. Had he tried a couple sneaks, I think it would have opened more things up for Westbrook, and also may have helped out with their passing game.That said, this game made it clear why Trotter is such an asset to this team.
Dawkins had a HUGE game but they broke so many runs for 10+ yrds it was sick. We'll just have to beat up on the niners next week :-)