surfing in hawaii.

Daniel,I am not compelled to write very often. I am a fan and read your blogs. As for poker I'm an average player and enjoy the game. I've made a couple of final tables here and there. HOWEVER, I am a psycho surfer and have been all around the world! I work for Surfer Magazine as their "Surf Doctor". I loved your surfing story. Nothing like a surf in the morning and a tourney in the afternoon!http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/postlist....Cat=&Board=UBB2 If you ever make it to the LA area and want to go for a paddle out let me know! I will be in Vegas Sept. 10-12 with a friend for the weekend. Don't know if I'll have time for poker though.

Hi Daniel. I love the ocean and all, but do you ever watch Discovery Channel during shark week? I'm always fearful of my surroundings, especially in Hawaii. Just be careful for any tiger or maco sharks.....LOLHave a great time! Get some Mai Tai!

med_1125873355-23.jpgLOL that is so awesome. That wave is HUGE! Way to hang on DN. I only kid because I have tried it and for something that looks so simple its really hard as hellSounds like your having a honeymoon of a lifetime

Is he still alive? I haven't seen him write anything new and I'm still waiting on what he plans to do with a poker site. Well, wherever you are DN, I hope you're enjoying yourself.

I was at Kanapali Beach Hotel 5 - 7 the Grand Wailea Sep 8 - 10 - were you at Wailea? I saw you ate at Spagos so 4 Seasons? I was there at the pool reading Sklansky's Thoery of Poker. Lucky I didnt spot you, I would have busted your honeymoon!I was there with my gf of 5 years. It was a pop the question venue, but I resisted. How did you get the balls to call the marriage bet ;-) That's why your a pro, and I'm at the .50/$1 tables!Looking forward to Stacked - I'll get the WSOP that way.