etiquite question...your opinions please...

Three handed in a NL game a player on the button calls the big blind the small blind raises all in, immediately after the big blind calls he says to the player on the button "your calling too." Obviously implying that is the intelligent thing to do since the raisers raise was small enough for them to isolate against him. Is this or is this not an unethical remark rendering the player in the big blinds hand dead?

I wouldnt say that the BB's hand is dead, but he should be assessed some sort of penalty after the hand. I'd say something like this is more offensive than the "F bomb" and should be punished accordingly. Maybe by a 15 minute penalty, or a dead SB penalty for the next hand.Killing his hand may be too much of a penalty.

Depends on the tone.If it's sarcastic, as in "Gee, you're calling too, I assume", implying the button is loose, then no problems. Anything else, I dunno... maybe the worst penalty is having the SB smack him upside his pointy head.Generally don't like talking during all-in, either.

I think the bottom line here is if you are in a hand you cannot give any advice what so ever to another player. It is so subjective to state that it is impossible to know his inentions...granted he could say "ok now your going to call" but even jokingly in my opinion that is out of line. Lets say the player was inexperienced and didn't realize the importance of isolating against an all-in player. I think immediately upon that comment the players hand should be killed due to disucssing strategy with another player while in the hands are all still live. Just my two cents.Lastly, i assume some of your responses were in jest but if someone at my table said if you fold ill call or vice versa and i was already commited all in...there face would look like a london broil.