a-a in huge pot, river pairs board (lhe)

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 max, 9 handed) converterPreflop: econ_tim is UTG+1 with [Ac], [Ad]. CO posts a blind of $1. 1 fold, MP1 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, BB calls.Flop: (20.50 SB) [5s], [3c], [Tc] (5 players)BB checks, econ_tim bets, BB folds, econ_tim calls, MP1 calls.Turn: (17.25 BB) [Qh] (3 players)econ_tim bets, econ_tim calls, MP1 calls.River: (23.25 BB) [3h] (3 players)econ_tim checks ...So the river counterfeited top- or mid-two pair, but I don't want to bet and get raised by a boat. Am I scared of monsters under the bed?Note that I don't give all the cold callers credit for legit hands.

Seems unlikely that the BB would be 3 betting PF with QT or T5, huh? I'd put him on KK, QQ, or TT, in that order.Since you're beat by two of the three, I don't mind check/calling. If you're thinking about leading out on the river, then why did you slow down on the turn? I'd probably check call the river, but I'm sure somebody will tell you to bet/call. I'm guessing the other straggler had a draw that missed, and he's just gonna' muck on the end anyways.

I think 55 and 33 are possible also based on CO's preflop play. A lot of low limit players will see the flop with low pocket pairs regardless of preflop action or position.

Seems unlikely that the BB would be 3 betting PF with QT or T5, huh? I'd put him on KK, QQ, or TT, in that order.Since you're beat by two of the three, I don't mind check/calling. If you're thinking about leading out on the river, then why did you slow down on the turn? I'd probably check call the river, but I'm sure somebody will tell you to bet/call. I'm guessing the other straggler had a draw that missed, and he's just gonna' muck on the end anyways.
BB isn't in the hand anymore. The most aggressive player is the CO, who posted a blind and could have anything.The reason I considered betting the river is the 3 actually improves my hand by giving me the best two pairs.
BB isn't in the hand anymore. The most aggressive player is the CO, who posted a blind and could have anything.The reason I considered betting the river is the 3 actually improves my hand by giving me the best two pairs.
edit: oh, I did completely confuse this. I thought the CO was the preflop 3 bettor.

OK, let me change my stance. Since the CO is the one that came alive after the flop, I think you need to slow down. Most low-limit players aren't capping the flop here with a hand like AT, let alone QT. If he's in there with T5, more power to him. I just hope he doesn't leave my table soon.I would have to agree that 55 is a real possibility.Also, I really don't think that the 3 on the river changes that much. If you were ahead before, you're still ahead. If you were behind before, you're still behind.Check/call.

i'm looking to cr the turn to be honest, I don't see how a Q changes your hand that much against this guy. If three bet on the turn I'd check call the river

i'm looking to cr the turn to be honest, I don't see how a Q changes your hand that much against this guy. If three bet on the turn I'd check call the river
I didn't think the Q changed things, but I wanted to try to take the lead again after CO capped the flop. I figure his continued aggression mean at least two pairs.