what about this line? ($2/4 lhe)

I have been at the table for only one round so no strong read on CO, other than that he has played 4 hands during that round and seems somewhat aggressive.Is the following a good line? I call the flop raise with the intention of check-raising the turn. I think I get .5BB more this way instead of 3-betting the flop, but is it stupid to risk him checking the turn?Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (8 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is SB with [Ks], [As]. 4 folds, CO calls.Flop: (7 SB) [5s], [4s], [Ac] (2 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.Turn: (5.50 BB) [7d] (2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, CO calls.River: (9.50 BB) [7h] (2 players)Hero bets, CO calls.Final Pot: 11.50 BB

nice hand....do you think you could have used his aggression to get a 3 bet on the turn or did he usualy just call a turn bet if you had continued betting? i like the play otherwise..ive used it several times. a lot of times i find this play is read dependent though..against an educated player you have to watch for the freecard play but if ur read was aggression I like it. more than likely he has a weaker ace and you extracted more from him.

do you think you could have used his aggression to get a 3 bet on the turn or did he usualy just call a turn bet if you had continued betting?
I don't know, my read wasn't good enough. My gut feeling is that he would have slowed down, but I can see the benefit of that line against an aggressive player.
IMHO, this is a textbook example of how to play this hand.
Ditto.Multi-way, jamming the flop and leading the turn would be better, but heads up against an aggressive opponent, you played it absolutely fine.And mad props on the Calvin and Hobbes."What's the morality of throwing one's ancestors at someone? Or how about shoveling one's genetic precursers off the walk?"