nlhe tournament hand

The following hand just came up in a NLHE tourney and I´m not sure if i made a correct play here.It is early in a tournament with Blinds at 25/50 . My chipstack is at 1200.Im in the button with QT suited. Everybody folds only the last two seats and the Blinds call/check. I hadnt been getting any hand in some time, so i thought i might take a flop and maybe use my tight image to make a play at the pot.Pot is now 250Flop came down 33Q Rainbow. Blinds check. Third Player raises to 100. 1 Call. I reraise to 300. Blinds and first Raiser fold. Caller reraises to 750. I fold.The Flop was not completely bad for me so i thought i might reraise to see where im at. The initial raiser had bluffed at alot before so i figured i had him beat. I honestly dont know what the guy held that reraised me, but i must put him on A3 or mybe QJ here since i couldnt think of any other hand he would play that way, that he didnt raise preflop. Another possibility might be a smaller PP but i dont think he would rereraise me with something like 77 or 88 in this spot.I think my reraise was a little too soft, if u think so what would have been a correct amount to bet?Any ideas on this hand?

The following hand just came up in a NLHE tourney and I´m not sure if i made a correct play here.It is early in a tournament with Blinds at 25/50 . My chipstack is at 1200.Im in the button with QT suited. Everybody folds only the last two seats and the Blinds call/check. I hadnt been getting any hand in some time, so i thought i might take a flop and maybe use my tight image to make a play at the pot.Pot is now 250Flop came down 33Q Rainbow. Blinds check. Third Player raises to 100. 1 Call. I reraise to 300. Blinds and first Raiser fold. Caller reraises to 750. I fold.The Flop was not completely bad for me so i thought i might reraise to see where im at.  The initial raiser had bluffed at alot before so i figured i had him beat. I honestly dont know what the guy held that reraised me, but i must put him on A3 or mybe QJ here since i couldnt think of any other hand he would play that way, that he didnt raise preflop. Another possibility might be a smaller PP but i dont think he would rereraise me with something like 77 or 88 in this spot.I think my reraise was a little too soft, if u think so what would have been a correct amount to bet?Any ideas on this hand?
Raise it preflop.But since you didn't, it's an obvious fold. He could have ANYTHING, and 90% of the time, a three.

First of all, when someone opens on a betting round, it isn't a RAISE, it's a BET.I don't mind you limping in pre-flop with two limpers behind you, I might raise here, I might not, depends on the game.I think your raise on the flop was weak. The pot is 250, he bets 100, and one person calls. You should raise to about 500-600 (the pot) or just under. This will show that you mean business. The blinds fold and the bettor folds. The original caller raises to 750. You have to go with your read here. You said you didn't know what he had, and the only thing I can say here is "why not?".This flop hit you extremely well. This is a great flop and you are only afraid of AQ, KQ, and QJ. If you had a read you would know who would raise pre-flop with these hands. If the players are bad, they probably won't raise with them because they think they should "slowplay" them. People are stupid, don't ask.If they are strong players, they don't limp with those hands, they come in strong with them. If this player is a strong player, then he probably DOES have a pair between 3 and Q and just played the hand a little wierdly.Without reads, I'm not sure what I would do but I would be looking to get my chips in the middle against an above average opponent because the hands I am afraid of aren't going to be played this way by an above average opponent.You can add A3 and K3 (The Krablar) to your feared hands, but don't be too afraid. If he has you beat, it is only with A3.