I was just surfing around and I was directed to a site cheat-at-poker.com. Anyone else ever see this before and do you believe it? I play true poker and it is fairly small amount of no limit players and everyonce in a while someone comes along and just kills for 2 or 3 days making anywhere up to 20k and then never see them again. Any thoughts on this.

I saw a thread entitled "Tinfoil Hat Or For Real" on here the other day and it had a link to the site. The following is the thread econ_tim wroteCheck out the site though, it seems like the forum has alot of people that use the software. LOLLike the posts above said, this is cheap too, so why would someone sell cheating software if they could make millions themselves? ..LOLHope the cheaters get cheated out of their money for buying lame software. Pokerbots, using AI, like the ones used in Poker Academy Pro 2.0 and Stacked will spawn alot of this I guess. A used car salesman from Indiana wrote a pokerbot that actually beat Poki heads up in vegas. Of course, it was just one game. And then Phil Laak beat both of them heads up, each taking less than 5 hours, I thinkI would love to get Daniel's take on this www.pokerbot.com site LOLecon_timPoker Forum Veteran-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joined: 29 Apr 2005Posts: 1509Location: Cambridge, MA tinfoil hat or truth Tue, Aug 2nd, 2005 1:00 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so i was looking at this site that sells programmable poker bots out of curiousity. on it the claim: Quote: DO NOT use WinHoldEm at any - IGM - skin site without using WINPP. The IGM software is scanning your system for WinHoldEm and they will suspend your account. The IGM software is taking screen shots of your entire display. The screen shot is stored in the temp folder where the files are installed. Party Poker will steal your winnings and deposits if they believe you are a WinHoldEm user even if you have not violated their license agreement. We apologize for this inconvenience. A two computer anti-detection solution is available in conjunction with WINPP. you can read this at www.pokerbot.com Anyway, I'm not on my home computer, so I can't check the temp folder of my Party poker folder. This sounds like BS, but maybe someone else knows better