nothing phenomenal, but i did almost laugh

So I'm dealing @ where I work, (not sure if I should say where I work online, probably not) and a buddy of mine is playing, who also deals. he raises pre-flop playing 2-6, gets one caller. flop comes a-q-10. (caller was sb)sb: ChecksBud: bets 6sb: c/r to 12B: Reraise 18sb callsturn 2sb bets 6, b raises 12 sb callsriver 3 for a board a a-q-10-2-3sb bets, buddy just callssb calls out 2 pair & turns over 2-3 offsuit, and says "man you just cna't bluff this game can you"buddy had a-j, probably a little harder than I would've played it, but he was correct in reading the guy did not have an ace. I almost started laughing in the box right there.

So I'm dealing @ where I work, (not sure if I should say where I work online, probably not) and a buddy of mine is playing, who also deals. he raises pre-flop playing 2-6, gets one caller. flop comes a-q-10. (caller was sb)sb: ChecksBud: bets 6sb: c/r to 12B: Reraise 18sb callsturn 2sb bets 6, b raises 12 sb callsriver 3 for a board a a-q-10-2-3sb bets, buddy just callssb calls out 2 pair & turns over 2-3 offsuit, and says "man you just cna't bluff this game can you"buddy had a-j, probably a little harder than I would've played it, but he was correct in reading the guy did not have an ace. I almost started laughing in the box right there.
Am I misunderstanding something here?
Am I misunderstanding something here?
I'm guessing it was a 2-6 spread limit game.Still trying to figure out how this is a bad beat, though.
Yes, was 2-6 spread limitHow is 2-3 offsuit beating a-j after a flop of a-q-10 not a bad beat? the guy put in 18$ on a flop of a-q-10 to beat a-j. Ok, maybe the flop attempt steal check raise isnt' to bad, but when the buddy 3-bets it to 18$ he is obviously @ least calling 6 & 6 on the turn/river.