new weekly fcp tourney on full tilt

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't thursday, the horse tourney?
Nope. Wednesday.
whens the neg o, tuesdays. i alwasy play but i guess i forget.actually for the past hour i can't reember if i'm 27 or 28. and i don't feel like subtracting. but i'll do that now.i'm 27. thank god.
isn't thursday, the horse tourney?
Nope. Wednesday.
i'm not sure we can play on thursday due to 'MUST SEE TV"
Thursday actually works ok for me. Must see TV isn't what it used to be.

Thanks for telling me about this Frankenfinger.I'm definitely in on this.You should put up a poll for the night Frankie, using, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday as the choices.I agree with the $20 buy-in and a monthly $50 buy-in would be cool too.Part of setting this up chuck (hehe) is maintaining the leaderboard. Can you handle that or would you like help? We could use the same scoring system that dna4ever uses.

Thanks for telling me about this Frankenfinger.I'm definitely in on this.You should put up a poll for the night Frankie, using, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday as the choices.I agree with the $20 buy-in and a monthly $50 buy-in would be cool too.Part of setting this up chuck (hehe) is maintaining the leaderboard. Can you handle that or would you like help? We could use the same scoring system that dna4ever uses.
umm, yes help on the leaderboard for sure.you know how lazy i am.
I like the leaderboard idea, but what's the incentive behind it?
big nuts.
actually what we might be able to do is talk to FT and see if they will take a couple bucks from each entry and put it into an account until are season or whatever is over and give it too leaderboard champ.just a thought.
big nuts.
actually what we might be able to do is talk to FT and see if they will take a couple bucks from each entry and put it into an account until are season or whatever is over and give it too leaderboard champ.just a thought.
We need, "I busted Frankenstein's nuts" T-shirts
big nuts.
We need, "I busted Frankenstein's nuts" T-shirts
LOLOLFuck you.
big nuts.
This answer is much better than big nuts, lol.An add on thought: The top 9 on the tlb at the end of the season play an STT for the TLB pool, paying top 3, 2 or 1, or something like that.
big nuts.
This answer is much better than big nuts, lol.An add on thought: The top 9 on the tlb at the end of the season play an STT for the TLB pool, paying top 3, 2 or 1, or something like that.
So we make a leaderboard, which will show the better players over time and then use one tourney where luck is a huge factor to decide prizes?Brilliant!
big nuts.
So we make a leaderboard, which will show the better players over time and then use one tourney where luck is a huge factor to decide prizes?Brilliant!
Pogue, you forgot your sw, and don't be a smartass. Absolute Poker has a monthly freeroll which pays top 18. To qualify you have to rank in the top 100 for that month on their monthly tlb. This isn't an original idea I'm proposing here.
Pogue, you forgot your sw, and don't be a smartass. Absolute Poker has a monthly freeroll which pays top 18. To qualify you have to rank in the top 100 for that month on their monthly tlb. This isn't an original idea I'm proposing here.
sw is like training wheels.I know what you're saying and sure it's used by a few sites. I just think we should keep it simple and award something for the top 10 or 5 on the leaderboard at the end of the specified season.I'd be totally open to your suggestion too, though. Whatever sounds good to the majority.
big nuts.
always a real prick. i love it.
I'm absolutely interested in playing at Full Tilt.$20 seems like a bit much though to play against good players, lol... But whatever. $10 is fine, 20 is managable too I guess. Hopefully my ring game success turns around then I won't care so much.But I'm in. But for god sakes, do it on monday or tuesday. A day nothing good is on tv :club:
LAGUNA BEACH
I'm absolutely interested in playing at Full Tilt.$20 seems like a bit much though to play against good players, lol... But whatever. $10 is fine, 20 is managable too I guess. Hopefully my ring game success turns around then I won't care so much.But I'm in. But for god sakes, do it on monday or tuesday. A day nothing good is on tv :club:
LAGUNA BEACH
Not to mention the WSOP is on Tuesdays.

i'm not totally against the idea of top 10 duking it out or whatever, but i think it's not fair to whoever is 1st on leader board (aka me). i think if we could set it up where you got chips based on your position on leader board then yeah.but i know we can't do that. so i don't know. let's cross that path later. as current leader board leader i say we just all give me 20 bucks and some chicken wings.

i'm not totally against the idea of top 10 duking it out or whatever, but i think it's not fair to whoever is 1st on leader board (aka me). i think if we could set it up where you got chips based on your position on leader board then yeahIf FT will set aside a tlb fund for us, couldnt they set this up for us as well? Just a thought. I like the idea of awarding chips based on the tlb rankings.

i'm not totally against the idea of top 10 duking it out or whatever, but i think it's not fair to whoever is 1st on leader board (aka me). i think if we could set it up where you got chips based on your position on leader board then yeahIf FT will set aside a tlb fund for us, couldnt they set this up for us as well? Just a thought. I like the idea of awarding chips based on the tlb rankings.
yeah i don't know, i'll send them an email. i met a guy that worked there at wsop so maybe he can hook it up.