dn is watching over you...

I'm glad you feel better about your sociopathy.
Sociopathy – Also known as "psychopathy". Sociopathy is a personality syndrome often (and usually inaccurately) portrayed in the media: this portrayal has led to certain general misunderstanding about the syndrome. Sociopaths are characterised by certain personality characteristics, including personal charm, selfishness, impulsiveness, lack of guilt or anxiety, and cruelty. The sociopath usually has some history of minor misbehaviour in childhood, which often becomes "deviant" during adolescence. In adulthood a significant proportion of sociopaths become criminals. They may be distinguished from most convicted or known criminals in so far as they are usually "lone wolves", contrasting with other criminals who tend to belong to gangs which possess their own rules of conduct. The syndrome may have organic pathology: a significant number of sociopaths exhibit unusual EEG patterns.Nah, not me. Sounds a lot like you though.People, just read his posts. You will understand too.Hang in there. We're with ya.
Wait, I'm confused as to how you highlighted the most random aspects of sociopathy and related those to me. Childhood disturbances and lone wolves? How would you make these assumptions?
Wait, I'm confused as to how you highlighted the most random aspects of sociopathy and related those to me. Childhood disturbances and lone wolves? How would you make these assumptions?
Right back at ya.Edit:P.S. Irony is a form of speech in which the real meaning is concealed or contradicted by the words used. Irony involves the perception that things are not what they are said to be or what they seem.I think the joke's on you.
Right back at ya.Edit:P.S. Irony is a form of speech in which the real meaning is concealed or contradicted by the words used. Irony involves the perception that things are not what they are said to be or what they seem.I think the joke's on you.
You're not making sense now. You understand this, right? There was never a joke on anyone, and your definition of irony doesn't mean anything. (Get it? Because my statement still lacked irony?)

His points makes perfect sense, and your inability to understand this, is your biggest problem skeeter. To degrade, mock and to try to belittle may work in your junior high lunch room, but as Daniel has stated, it won't be tolerated here no more

His points makes perfect sense, and your inability to understand this, is your biggest problem skeeter. To degrade, mock and tring to belittle may work in your junior high lunch room, but as Daniel has stated, it won't be tolerated here no more
Adequately explain the relevance of his definition of irony, and why that indicates that "the joke's on me" and I'll quietly leave with my tail between my legs.

Now a grown man who makes a promise and doesn't keep it....isn't a man at allAlf13 salf13Poker Forum Veteran-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joined: 03 May 2005Posts: 1157Location: Miami, FL. Fri, Jul 29th, 2005 9:52 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- otnemem wrote: I'm glad you feel better about your sociopathy. OH...THE IRONY!!!As you can see, Alf13 made the irony comment...Then you asked it to be defined:otnememPoker Forum Veteran-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joined: 02 Feb 2005Posts: 336 Fri, Jul 29th, 2005 9:57 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- alf13 wrote: otnemem wrote: I'm glad you feel better about your sociopathy. OH...THE IRONY!!! Define irony.So the reveleance of him definng it is that you asked for it to be defined...That is why he......defined it for youNow, I would never try to speak for Alf13, he can do quite well on his own.But since you asked, my thoughts are he meant when you wrote about sociopathy, he meant it was ironic that a person such as yourself would call someone else a sociopathYour honor, if it pleases the court, I would like to ask for a summary judgement

Now a grown man who makes a promise and doesn't keep it....isn't a man at allAlf13 salf13Poker Forum Veteran-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joined: 03 May 2005Posts: 1157Location: Miami, FL. Fri, Jul 29th, 2005 9:52 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- otnemem wrote: I'm glad you feel better about your sociopathy. OH...THE IRONY!!!As you can see, Alf13 made the irony comment...Then you asked it to be defined:otnememPoker Forum Veteran-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joined: 02 Feb 2005Posts: 336 Fri, Jul 29th, 2005 9:57 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- alf13 wrote: otnemem wrote: I'm glad you feel better about your sociopathy. OH...THE IRONY!!! Define irony.So the reveleance of him defing it is that you asked for it to be defined...That is why he......defined it for youWrite if you get work..........
You've just officially joined the club of stupid a$$holes. Good work. You're still not understanding. Why is "the joke on me" because he defined irony? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, and you're just running in circles like an idiot because that's all you can do. Bye bye.

WOW....For the last time....He said "the joke is on you"Because you came to this thread flaming, thinking you were witty and cute. The OP, was simply giving Daniel his props on his website and his poker game.ALf13, who is a respected regular here, put you in your place, so the OP, being new....thought it was hunorous that while you came to flame, you got put in your place by a noted regular...Do ya need cue cards skippy?This can all be avoided by not being rude and inconsiderate to people who post threads that are not harmful or rude in their content.Most of us here value our time too much to get into flame wars with someone being rude. But after awhile, we feel like someone has to say....your not funny and when you get older you will understandenough already...........

His points makes perfect sense, and your inability to understand this, is your biggest problem skeeter. To degrade, mock and tring to belittle may work in your junior high lunch room, but as Daniel has stated, it won't be tolerated here no more
Adequately explain the relevance of his definition of irony, and why that indicates that "the joke's on me" and I'll quietly leave with my tail between my legs.
Captnwmkidd summed it up for you already.But it was ironic that you choose the word "sociopathy". Why? Because you yourself are a sociopath. Hence, the joke is on you. :shock:And before you ask, The Joke is on you is just an expression. Meaning, ha ha. you thought you were trying to make a funny with your sociopathy remark.But, The Joke is on you. :wink: