world series of poker....1996, 2001, etc...

What is the deal with the 1996 and 2001 and a bunch of other World Series of Poker? On every single DVD collection that is out there, these are never on them. I really want to see 1996 because of Huck Seed, the man, and also, 2001 with Phil Hellmuth, Phil Gordon, and Carlos Mortenson. If anyone knows whether these Series' were just not filmed or if simply no one has any recordings of them, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've seen that one.....it pains me to see how many bad beats TJ gets. Three times he went in with the better ace and split the pot twice with two consecutive two pairs and of course the last one where TJ held AQ to Ferguson's A9 and we all know what miracle card came on the river for the Jesus....Poor TJ :cry:

What is the deal with the 1996 and 2001 and a bunch of other World Series of Poker?  On every single DVD collection that is out there, these are never on them.  I really want to see 1996 because of Huck Seed, the man, and also, 2001 with Phil Hellmuth, Phil Gordon, and Carlos Mortenson.  If anyone knows whether these Series' were just not filmed or if simply no one has any recordings of them, any help would be greatly appreciated.
does huck seed know you raid his wardrobe closet?stalker?

I was at Binions a few years back, and they had almost all of the WSOPs on VHS. If nothing else you might be able to call them and get them to ship you a copy. Probably a longshot, but who knows. Maybe they have a few copies in a back room somewhere, or maybe somebody has them on ebay.

I was at Binions a few years back, and they had almost all of the WSOPs on VHS. If nothing else you might be able to call them and get them to ship you a copy. Probably a longshot, but who knows. Maybe they have a few copies in a back room somewhere, or maybe somebody has them on ebay.
I researched this and apparently they can't find the masters in the backroom where they put them. How could they be so dumb to not put all of those tapes in a special place so it would live on. madbang.gif