looking for the best site to play stud

I've recently started playing alot of a stud, but it's impossible to find even a single full table at the site I normally like to play at (bodog). Instead of just randomly downloading other sites I was hoping some one could tell me the best site to play at.

I've recently started playing alot of a stud, but it's impossible to find even a single full table at the site I normally like to play at (bodog). Instead of just randomly downloading other sites I was hoping some one could tell me the best site to play at.
Party and Stars (not surprisingly) always have multiple full tables at most limits. UB is hit or miss.My advice would be to play at Party if you can afford to play at least 1-2 (or, better yet, 2-4). At those limits, the ante structure isn't too ridiculous. And, as you'd expect at Party, play is horrible (and thus profitable, if you can take the variance). If you need to play lower than 1-2, then definitely play at Stars.Hope this helps. If you are a good stud player, you can make a tidy profit, as the standard of play is generally abyssmal at lower limits.

If you are looking for a place to learn the game better while raking in some pretty nice profit, i would advise the .25/.50 cent tables at stud. I know the limits are low, but in the past ten days i have managed to add a nice 200 dollars to my bankroll from the stud and stud hi/lo tables. Most of the players are pretty bad, especially at the Hi/lo tables. I have also watched the limits above and they seem just as soft, so take that for what it is worth. I have done a lot of reading about stud strategy and essentially just stick to a basic tight-aggressive strategy and it is extremely profitable at these tables, as the fish will call you down with absolutely anything, such as my Aces full (with two aces showing) called down by a pair of nines and a busted straight draw). So I would definitely go with Stars at the lower limits.

Stars is pretty soft. Party, too, but they have a weird ante system in some games where the ante is way too high.
yeah, stars is def the best. partyies antes are a bit high at dif levels. If your playing higher limits 5/10, 10/20 party, 3/6 is a toss up. but stars has a 2/4 games and below that's alywas going if that's yer limit