daniel wins the vote!!!!!!

He doesn't just win the vote. He wins the headsup match in 40 minutes.Howard wasn't hitting it though and Daniel caught him on a few plays too.Definitely good tv - the two styles and mannerisms play well with each other as contrapoints. I was impressed by the way Wynn/FSN/Full Tilt ran this entire event, especially compared to ESPN/Harrah's WSOP.Looking forward to next year's. Meanwhile, when the WSOP starts broadcasting the Main Event, you'll see that Full Tilt.And btw, Howard Lederer's (and company) commentary is fantastic and he should do every event out there. Except he can't predict Ted Forrest for crap!

He doesn't just win the vote. He wins the headsup match in 40 minutes.Howard wasn't hitting it though and Daniel caught him on a few plays too.Definitely good tv - the two styles and mannerisms play well with each other as contrapoints. I was impressed by the way Wynn/FSN/Full Tilt ran this entire event, especially compared to ESPN/Harrah's WSOP.Looking forward to next year's. Meanwhile, when the WSOP starts broadcasting the Main Event, you'll see that Full Tilt.And btw, Howard Lederer's (and company) commentary is fantastic and he should do every event out there. Except he can't predict Ted Forrest for crap!
Cogratulations DN. I also wanted to add that I got mad respect for Howard and he is a class act. I try to be netraul on Annie but that comment did rub me the wrong way. I just get irritated by sublty.DN is The Man, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And btw, Howard Lederer's (and company) commentary is fantastic and he should do every event out there. Except he can't predict Ted Forrest for crap!he needed take the same assumption that he took with DN..just assume hes gonna play anything and raise anything