daniel is chipleader with 6 left

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only hand Daniel could have called John all in and have Ted beat was A-6
If somebody has the exact numbers I'd like to know. I thought that it was a pretty big overbet of the pot when J Dags went all in. After Ted calls you look down at A6. Is that really a calling situation?I don't think a six was even a possiblitly. Don't know why Ted did. Maybe he thought DN would see through the "all in hoping you expect to chop" play? Thus meaning the only hand that plays back is quads? -Travis
I agree, just can't see how Ted could assume Daniel would have a six there, especially Daniel called the all in after Ted called as well. Ted should got some information there regarding Daniel's hand.
Quads aren't any less likely than the ace there.Do you see why?
Everytime you say that last line, I think I am watching that South Park episode where the serial killer has Cartman in his basement and continues to say "Do you see!"

it was my first time seeing christy gazes play, i thought she played pretty well and had a nice rush of cards at opportune times, however 3 handed i thought ted softplayed clonie a little. the announcers pointed it out but it was painfully obvious anyway. he made some odd plays.

it was my first time seeing christy gazes play, i thought she played pretty well and had a nice rush of cards at opportune times, however 3 handed i thought ted softplayed clonie a little. Nah, he was just content to check down marginal hands in small pots against a passive player.Why get involved in miniscule pots heads up with marginal hands?

I agree, just can't see how Ted could assume Daniel would have a six there, especially Daniel called the all in after Ted called as well. Ted should got some information there regarding Daniel's hand. Daniel was the chipleader and Forrest didn't raise to Iso, getting 3 to 1 with a likely check down to eliminte a player DN will call with a much wider range of hands there than you'd expect. 56s/67s/A6s etc are all within that range.

I agree, just can't see how Ted could assume Daniel would have a six there, especially Daniel called the all in after Ted called as well. Ted should got some information there regarding Daniel's hand. Daniel was the chipleader and Forrest didn't raise to Iso, getting 3 to 1 with a likely check down to eliminte a player DN will call with a much wider range of hands there than you'd expect. 56s/67s/A6s etc are all within that range.
What you said make a lot of sense, thanks for answering this! I just learn some more about this game. But I would still bet it if I was Ted, like 1/3 or 1/2 of the pot, cause I got to take the chances to get more chips from my opponent in that spot, compare to the chances my opponent had a six there and get bust possibly.