it's that time again....pp 2:10 am freeroll

around 4200 right now, table 60, geez these freerolls are full of morons. call huge raises preflop with nothing, one chipleader keeps overbetting or pushing all the time with nothing but keeps sucking out, lost with ak suited earlier to a guy who called a big raise preflop with 45 os. oh well

around 4200 right now, table 60, geez these freerolls are full of morons. call huge raises preflop with nothing, one chipleader keeps overbetting or pushing all the time with nothing but keeps sucking out, lost with ak suited earlier to a guy who called a big raise preflop with 45 os. oh well
they seem worse tonight than usual.

almost at 15k, just got moved to table 23, guy with a pretty big stack just gave me like 6k he reraised and i went allin on board of 4789, i had 10 10 and he had 34, i love it when the fish dont outdraw.

up too 9000 some idiot raised all in to me with k10oI had Bullets. Good times gotta love party free rolls. k10o? Seriously
you forgot the part where he flopped trips or a straight, now THAT's pp freerolls, where idiots are rewarded.

unreal, just lost a 6200 pot, moron decides to call about 3/5 of his stack on turn that i bet to chase his flush draw even though i have top two pair and he is like 20 percent to catch his flush, sure enough he hits it on river, down to 11k.