hand review please ...

After Some deliberation I folded this hand . In hind sight I'm wondering if another angle could have been taken to win this pot . The enemy whose name I have as Conk is a very aggressive player , loose aggressive at that . In my eyes an above avg. player for these stakes . Think he just out played me here ? Should I have chased this draw ? Maybe reraised him, he had about $33 in front of him , I about $90 . I also thought he could be tilting a lil' , had suffered a bad beat a few hands earlier . Anyway thanks again for any and all your input . It's so nice for the student of the game to have this resource . Play Well ALL !!!mickey receives the dealer button HERO posts small blind 1 conk posts big blind 1 You are dealt[6c,9c] cash12 folds dog folds na14 folds ffa folds mac calls 1 mickey folds HERO checks xconkyx checks Flop is dealt [Td,7c,Jc] DaBostonIRA checks conk checks mac bets 2 HERO calls 2 conk raises 9 mac folds HERO folds conk mucks conk wins $9 real money from main pot Thenuts sits in **Hand #55389434 ends**

not being an expert, ill take an educated guess that his overbet was to push out the draw hands.... and it looks like it worked..have no idea what you should have done...but you 'could' have called to see the turn, perhaps getting your st8 or flush, or, and my guess is, a bettre play would be to raise...and he would prolly only call if he had a decent hand...if he called your raise, and you don't hit the turn... you could act like you did, perhaps a pot sized bet, or a check raise...i'm guessing a weak lead if the turn is good to you...if any of that is correct, then i amaze myself.

Hmm, Well I'm pretty sure you had the better draw than him. I'm going to put him on either a 10-8 or like a Jack 6 or worse. I'm leaning towards like Jack 6. Here's why:He was in the BB and didn't raise the un-raised pot, so even if he hit a 10 or a jack, he most likely has an average or below-average kicker. This is why he re-raised so much. He wants to buy the pot now with his top pair. Chances are he's got the best pair and he probably sniffed out the fact that one (or both) of you are on draws (straight and/or flush draw possibility)That justifies the gross over-bet of 4.5 times. It worked for him, he bought both of you guys out. The early position check-raise is also justified b/c he figured you guys would value bet and it would give him a chance to buy you out of a bigger pot now.You needed an 8 or a club to make your hand. That is 12 outs (only countn the 8 of clubs once please). 12 outs with 45 cards to help. 2.75/1.You've got to call $7 more to win $16. I believe that is 2.28/1. Fold is correct here, IF you assume he's got you beat right now. If you think he's bluffing, it's up to your judgement. But keep in mind, your hand must improve with only 2 streets to come.

Pretty easy fold here. With such a low drawing straight,how do you even know that your clubs are clean outs? With a nut flush draw, you might have a real decision, but this is definitely a hand you kick in. If it were cheaper, you can see a turn and hopefully hit your gutshot as that will be worth more. Make him sweat a bit and then kick it in.

Easy fold especially if he's only got 30 behind.Even if you call and hit any out but the 8c you're not going to feel great about calling another big bet with a weak flush or the ass end of a straight.You could have raised the original bet on the flop to take a shot at a free card or takinng it down there, but I wouldn't against a LAG.You folded the worst hand, nothing wrong with that.