He's out.Date / Time: 2005-07-10 16:08:00 Title: Dan Harrington's Ovation Log: Assistant Tournament Director Jack Effel just announced that Dan Harrington, who made the final table in 2003 and 2004 (finishing 3rd and 4th), has been eliminated from this year's Main Event. The entire crowd of players, spectators, and media burst out into thunderous applause. It was reminiscent of the scene last year when Doyle Brunson busted late in the tournament. But with the field much, much smaller at that point, there was no need for an announcement -- the applause was spontaneous.

He's out.Date / Time: 2005-07-10 16:08:00 Title: Dan Harrington's Ovation Log: Assistant Tournament Director Jack Effel just announced that Dan Harrington, who made the final table in 2003 and 2004 (finishing 3rd and 4th), has been eliminated from this year's Main Event. The entire crowd of players, spectators, and media burst out into thunderous applause. It was reminiscent of the scene last year when Doyle Brunson busted late in the tournament. But with the field much, much smaller at that point, there was no need for an announcement -- the applause was spontaneous.
ty
ty
yw

Damn I outlasted Dan, his book goes in the trash when I get home (sw). I hope that he is around down there, I would like to get the scoop on how he was busted within five hours. His style lends itself to at least hanging around for a while, but like I always say: "No limit is like juggling chainsaws".

Damn I outlasted Dan, his book goes in the trash when I get home (sw).  I hope that he is around down there, I would like to get the scoop on how he was busted within five hours.  His style lends itself to at least hanging around for a while, but like I always say: "No limit is like juggling chainsaws".
Actually he made it to day 2, so he outlasted you, sorry to rub it in :-)
Damn I outlasted Dan, his book goes in the trash when I get home (sw). I hope that he is around down there, I would like to get the scoop on how he was busted within five hours. His style lends itself to at least hanging around for a while, but like I always say: "No limit is like juggling chainsaws".
Actually he made it to day 2, so he outlasted you, sorry to rub it in :-)
Oh ok, now I feel better. I read that as five hours into day one not day two. I didn't think that Dan played a hand for the first five hours so I didn't know how it would be possible to blind off 10 K in chips.