This must be a mistake from cardplayer as I don't remember us getting a 30 minute break on day one. This may sound trivial, unless you spent the day running back from the restroom so you wouldn't miss your blind, and in a $10,000 buyin event I am not missing my blind especially when I am shortstacked.Date / Time: 2005-07-09 13:02:00 Title: Break Time Log: The players are on a short 30 minute break. While on break all 1,800 or so players will all try to use the 1 bathroom near the Amazon room. Maybe 30 minutes isn't enough time.

How did you do on Day 1?
Check out my blog: http://softwaretestwsop.blogspot.com/I am still crying over my 95% favorite going into the river for all of my chips. I am sure it is a typo. In the end I have many more complaints as to how they ran the event, but I am sure that they are working as hard as they can, and as to the important aspects of the game they did a great job. In playing for 14 hours I did not see a dealer make one mistake. The only mistep was when the dealer did not give me my change from my ante, and he even corrected that prior to dealing the hand as he recounted the antes.