Yesterday in my morning tourney the guy sitting to my left in seat nine says out of nowhere, That Daniel NegranO is a dick. Humm, fighting words? I was still waking up and decided to remain silent, (good diciple). After no response he raises his tone a few decibles and yells it over the tables, " daniel NegranO is a d**k" . I remain silent (good deciple), someone finally agnowledges him and he preceeds to tell his story of how when he was in vegas during the main event at bellagio he stood at the rail mindfully mindeing his own bussiness when he noticed Daniel start sniffing the air a good twenty feet away, in what must have seemed like a brief moment their eyes met. "Hey there's no smoking on the rail" Everyone around turned to see the accused and he was very embarassed.He went on to explain daniel is 5 feet 2 inches tall and he was this close to taking him out, he said he would destroy him. 20 minutes later I was dragging all his chips towards my stack as he got up to leave, silly rabbit, (good deciple).

Sweeeeet. The rails were pretty crowded. Anyone smoking there would be a jackass for that alone. Yeah Daniels a real d..k for trying to eliminate distractions with a paltry 1.8 million on the line. Only d..ks think that good people are d..ks.

i am pretty sure that Daniel has a journal in which he talks about a guy smoking at the rail at the Bellagio and he asked him to leave, that would be funny if it was him.

i am pretty sure that Daniel has a journal in which he talks about a guy smoking at the rail at the Bellagio and he asked him to leave, that would be funny if it was him.
I remember reading it also...

yeah daniel is a real dick 'cause he asked a dude to not smoke in a NO SMOKING AREA. what a dick the other guy is. I'm a smoker myself but its not like its all that hard to walk 50 ft, if that, to go outside for a smoke. What a tool that guy is