congratulations phil hellmuth!

Phil made the money in tonights PLO event thanks to Mr. Greenstein eliminating the player on the bubble.He has now tied Berry Johnston for most cashes in WSOP History. This is also his 3rd cash this year in only 5 or 6 events I believe. Interesting to see Johnson and Hellmuth this year- I wonder who will finish the WSOP on top?Now he needs to get me some points!

Guest XXEddie
Phil made the money in tonights PLO event thanks to Mr. Greenstein eliminating the player on the bubble.He has now tied Berry Johnston for most cashes in WSOP History.  This is also his 3rd cash this year in only 5 or 6 events I believe.  Interesting to see Johnson and Hellmuth this year- I wonder who will finish the WSOP on top?Now he needs to get me some points!
Bill FillMaffor whoever
Phil made the money in tonights PLO event thanks to Mr. Greenstein eliminating the player on the bubble.He has now tied Berry Johnston for most cashes in WSOP History.  This is also his 3rd cash this year in only 5 or 6 events I believe.  Interesting to see Johnson and Hellmuth this year- I wonder who will finish the WSOP on top?Now he needs to get me some points!
Bill FillMaffor whoever
i'm an admitted hellmuth fan who loves to laugh at the guy, but i must say that i have never even chuckled at the bill fillmaff videos....seriously, they're not that funny...
Guest XXEddie
Bill FillMaffor whoever
i'm an admitted hellmuth fan who loves to laugh at the guy, but i must say that i have never even chuckled at the bill fillmaff videos....seriously, they're not that funny...
ive never seen them, ive just heard about them

trust me, they're very overratted eddie...go ahead and watch them , though... but be prepared to lose no less than 6 minutes of your life per video...

Snobby senses of humor (or lack of a sense of humor) wouldn't find them funny.Some people don't find ridiculousness and childishness funny in any way. I for one think it's god damn hilarious, but that's what I get for being a poor and immature little man.

If you have any of Hellmuth's actual DVD's from his "Million Dollar Secrets" series and even the slightest dislike for him, Filmaff is hilarious.

If you have any of Hellmuth's actual DVD's from his "Million Dollar Secrets" series and even the slightest dislike for him, Filmaff is hilarious.
maybe, if "bill fillmaff" actually impersonated hellmuth... seriously, a comedian could have pulled it off. "bill fillmaff" sounds NOTHING like hellmuth regarding phil's use of words... basically he's just a scrawny little kid wearing sunglasses, and that's his main "jopke."