wow vince van patten made a stupid comment

If anyone is watching this WPT on right now. Antionio Esfandiari said to Gus, ok you Danish. And Vince said "o he's getting political." Wow thats classic comedy. I hope a Dane becomes our governor.

this thread would be far more interesting if it was entitle "vince van pattan made an insightful comment"i don't hate van pattan, but i do hate mike sexton... "what [insert name here] doesn't know is what we can see on the WPT cam. [insert another name here] has [insert random leading hand here] and [re-insert first player's name here] can't know that [re-instert second player's name here] has [re-insert random leading hand here]"that sexton cookie-cutter BS pisses me off, but nothing compared to his "he can't possibly put him on an ace because he didn't raise pre-flop" BS...to me, this speil is WAAAAYYY worse than any of the "BINGO BANGO BONGO!" comments...

at least sexton knows a little something about poker and can make a meaningful comment every now and then. vince van patten just seems like total douche who is just DYING for the next opportunity to say something out of his short list of poker phrases.