Noone here knows me really so let me tell you all a little bit about myself.I'm not a pro and I'm nowhere close to being one. I do consider myself a better than average player. I'm 34 y/o and I live in Memphis. I've been excited about this years WPO for a while. I played in 3 satellites and finally won my seat into the 500 buy-in NLHE with rebuys tournament. I would rather play in one w/o rebuys but the 500 entry for that has already been played. I was really focused and psyched up to play. At 12:00 the cards go in the air. Everyone had showed up except the seat to my right (2 seat). I knew there would be some people playing pretty loose because of the rebuys. I slowly built my stack up to 1800 in the first 30 minutes. I made all the right decisions. Then the 2 seat showed up... It was Robert Williamson. He played almost every pot and I think ABOUT every pot he played in he raised. Well I wasn't nervous (like I thought I'd be)and continued to build my stack. In the next 30 minutes RW rebought at least 3 times. There's no doubt he loves to gamble. I continued to build and he rebought a couple more times. The next thing I knew I had 3500 in chips. RW raised in middle position to 150. (The blinds were 25-50) I looked down and almost wet myself with 2 red A's. I didn't want to raise too much but I sure as heck wasn't limping. I raised it to 300 with 3 people to act after me. One of em called and it got back to RW. He called the 300. The flop came 672 with 2 diamonds. RW checked and I bet 600. The next guy called and RW moved all in for about 1100. I moved all-in behind him and the next guy folded. RW showed me 59 of diamonds for a flush draw and an inside straight draw. The turn came nothing and the river gave him the 8 he was hoping for. About 10 hands later I called on the button with 10 J of diamonds. Three of us stayed (not RW). The flop came 10 7 4. They both checked and I bet 300. One guy folded and the other asked me if I was slow playing aces again. I told him I wasn't. He asked if pocket jacks were good. I told him I wasn't going to say if that was good or not but I told him that if I was in his position with that flop and pocket jacks I'd call. At that time I was down to 1175 including the 300 I put out there. He raised it to 500. (I'm pretty sure he was supposed to raise to at least 600 but I didn't say anything)I called. The turn came a deuce. He bet 500 (with absolutly no idea I only had 575 left) I thought I had a real good read on the guy and I went all-in for the 575. He looked like he was going to cry when I called. Then he saw he only had to put 75 more in so he called. He turned over A 9. The river gave him the Ace and now I'm out.My spirit has been crushed.I will say that RW was an absolute awesome guy. He was as nice as could be and I wish him the best.