kiss my ass krablar

Guest XXEddie

Guest XXEddie

ok, i got EXTREMELY lucky, but I had to post this for all you Krablar people20 person SnG, 15 left, 7 at my table1 limper(Leader at table with 2100), I find 97o in the CO, and I do the obvious raise to 90(blinds 15/30, I really hadnt touch my chips seen 2 flops, won one, im at 950 in chips) BB and limper callPot of 285flop K32(2 diamond, I have the 7 :club:)limper bets 200Now, Ive watched the WPT Season 2 episodes of La Classic and Celeb invitational with commentary by Esfandiari and Laak and got a really bad habit, so many times they say something like "I said to myself im raising if he bets since how can anybody have a hand" Its really made me raise bets A LOT moreI figure....Why is this guy betting, Im the PF raiser, shouldnt he have checked with a good hand, Ive played a few SnGs with him acually, we both have notes on each other, In those SnGs I remember him calling a lot of my bets with weak pairs, high cards. Sometimes it was right, others wrong. So I think....he knows im aggressive, so he woulda checked with any type of good hand, So Im raising.After my 200 I only have 640 left, Id usually raise another 400 more, but that pot commits me so allin.BB folds, Limpers calls and flips overK :D 3 :diamond:turn; A :D river 4:diamond:I lean back in my chair amazed and amusing laughing to myself I know, I got really lucky, but I was the aggressor the whole handSo Krablar kiss my asslet the flaming begin

ok, i got EXTREMELY lucky, but I had to post this for all you Krablar people20 person SnG, 15 left, 7 at my table1 limper(Leader at table with 2100), I find 97o in the CO, and I do the obvious raise to 90(blinds 15/30, I really hadnt touch my chips seen 2 flops, won one, im at 950 in chips) BB and limper callPot of 285flop K32(2 diamond, I have the 7 :diamond:)limper bets 200Now, Ive watched the WPT Season 2 episodes of La Classic and Celeb invitational with commentary by Esfandiari and Laak and got a really bad habit, so many times they say something like "I said to myself im raising if he bets since how can anybody have a hand" Its really made me raise bets A LOT moreI figure....Why is this guy betting, Im the PF raiser, shouldnt he have checked with a good hand, Ive played a few SnGs with him acually, we both have notes on each other, In those SnGs I remember him calling a lot of my bets with weak pairs, high cards. Sometimes it was right, others wrong. So I think....he knows im aggressive, so he woulda checked with any type of good hand, So Im raising.After my 200 I only have 640 left, Id usually raise another 400 more, but that pot commits me so allin.BB folds, Limpers calls and flips overK :club: 3 :diamond:turn; A :diamond: river 4:diamond:I lean back in my chair amazed and amusing laughing to myself I know, I got really lucky, but I was the aggressor the whole handSo Krablar kiss my asslet the flaming begin
He played the Krablar wrong.. if you don't raise with it, if you call raises with it, you deserve to lose with Krablar... let this be a lession, if Krabalr had raised Preflop, 97 wouldn't have been in there, stealing Krablar's money.

All this krablar stuff is MEGA-stupid, but I did catch a 3 on the flop, go all-in on a semi-bluff, catch a king on the river and suck out top pair in a party 5k tourney the other day. Tremendously satisfying.I still fold the hand every single time I don't absolutely have to commit myself regardless of cards, though.CT