stop with the "mommy" already !!

I really like your blog as far as being candor and straight up about stuff, but man, sometimes you come off as being so naive and faggy. Crazy Black dude in the mall---- RUN !!! Yes, your money can probably help a lot of people, but being a Clevelander and ex-jail guard. Safety first- compassion next. You can't help anyone stuffed into a mall trash can hemoraging from the skull. And a bunch of post, being super sensitive and naive about stuff makes me wonder how everyone doesn't steal you blind in poker.Anybody else feel this reading some posts?Just being candor myself.

I really like your blog as far as being candor and straight up about stuff, but man, sometimes you come off as being so naive and censored. Crazy Black dude in the mall---- RUN !!! Yes, your money can probably help a lot of people, but being a Clevelander and ex-jail guard. Safety first- compassion next. You can't help anyone stuffed into a mall trash can hemoraging from the skull. And a bunch of post, being super sensitive and naive about stuff makes me wonder how everyone doesn't steal you blind in poker.Anybody else feel this reading some posts?Just being candor myself.
For the record, Daniel is unique because of the very attributes that you are criticizing him for. If he would lose his compassion for people and causes, I would lose interest in his career.Daniel, stay unique and who you are. I love how you refer to your mother as "mommy" and it makes me think back to when my mom was still alive and the good times I enjoyed because of her caring and compassion.STAY UNIQUE. STAY YOU.

I agree with BC. Daniel, don't let anyone change you. I appreciate your journal -- you are an individualist/non-conformist. Don't succumb to this silly peer pressure. You've clearly been successful in being who you are.

I laugh at people who think their lifestyle is the perfect one, and think everyone should conform to their image of what everyone should be. I used to try to conform, but realized I'm just lying to myself.At least Daniel's secure enough in himself to publicly show how he is in real life. I respect that.

I didn't say to change- just be more careful. It's genuine nice people like Dan that end up getting used and/or hurt and/or worse. You bible beaters can ignore the news and newspapers showing good people being found dead. In short, be more careful.And yes, I believe in being good to others and helping if we can and are able.But I also believe this is one life and DONE. No God, No Allah, No nothing... but I'm not gonna try and ram my beliefs down your throats, cause frankly that makes me ill. Believe what you need too, to get through your days. andThanks for voting Bush back in also-- NOT MY FAULT!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't say to change- just be more careful. It's genuine nice people like Dan that end up getting used and/or hurt and/or worse. You bible beaters can ignore the news and newspapers showing good people being found dead. In short, be more careful.And yes, I believe in being good to others and helping if we can and are able.But I also believe this is one life and DONE. No God, No Allah, No nothing... but I'm not gonna try and ram my beliefs down your throats, cause frankly that makes me ill. Believe what you need too, to get through your days. andThanks for voting Bush back in also-- NOT MY FAULT!!!
Oh yeah? Well...umm...I bet people steal your blinds!Pay attention to me.
Hmmm . . . I wonder if this is someone who Daniel beat the crap out of at poker and took all their money? :club: