a real krablar story

So I'm confused...is the Krablar rocks and rings or out like Dockers?
Dockers are out?? NO ONE EVER TELLS ME THESE THINGS!
I know...I know....just throw all those OP shorts and alligator polo shirts out the window
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know...I know....just throw all those OP shorts and alligator polo shirts out the window
ROFL those were the coolest. IZOD was the shizzzit. Wore that alligator proudly with my Jams shorts

You people are sick, and that is why I love you all. DNA, good god, you are a picture and linking genius. Gotta have fun playing poker. C'mon, tell me you don't giggle every time you look down and see K3 offsuit. Or the Ninja J9. Gotta have fun, gotta mix it up. Good luck in AC, DNA

ROFL those were the coolest. IZOD was the shizzzit. Wore that alligator proudly with my Jams shorts
Ugh, I never got the real Jams, just the cheap knock offs that inevitably split in the back. Did you also have the ever-slick Camel cigarette baseball cap with cut off converse?
you can type in the dance on the chat boxexample: pinch pinch krablar dance
For some reason I couldn't stop laughing after I read this post... This thread has to be on the top ten list of the funniest threads ever.
you can type in the dance on the chat boxexample: pinch pinch krablar dance
For some reason I couldn't stop laughing after I read this post... This thread has to be on the top ten list of the funniest threads ever.
thanks gregf i am glad to see someone gets a kick out of my post
i just called cause he allready raised wich according to krablar folklore shoudla took care of the rule #1.
Oh yes, the Krablar folk lore that says " you must always play Krablar. Call any raise with Krablar. Play it weak and out of position to raises".It's comments like this that make you the worst poster on FCP. YOU must raise with Krablar.. YOU, the man with krablar. YOU. The reason is to make people think you are crazy action. CALLING just makes people thnk you are week. you want people to RERAISE you, when you have premium hands, not VALUE BET you, knowing you'll call with K-3. If you want to justify weak Krablar play with " it was just a home game I play loose," have at it, buddy. you keep calling raises with Krablar, and I'll keep pinching and laughing.
i just called cause he allready raised wich according to krablar folklore shoudla took care of the rule #1.
Oh yes, the Krablar folk lore that says " you must always play Krablar. Call any raise with Krablar. Play it weak and out of position to raises".It's comments like this that make you the worst poster on FCP. YOU must raise with Krablar.. YOU, the man with krablar. YOU. The reason is to make people think you are crazy action. CALLING just makes people thnk you are week. you want people to RERAISE you, when you have premium hands, not VALUE BET you, knowing you'll call with K-3. If you want to justify weak Krablar play with " it was just a home game I play loose," have at it, buddy. you keep calling raises with Krablar, and I'll keep eating poo poo mcmuffins.
man you are a sick fu ck littleweinermcgee
Oh yes, the Krablar folk lore that says " you must always play Krablar. Call any raise with Krablar. Play it weak and out of position to raises".It's comments like this that make you the worst poster on FCP. YOU must raise with Krablar.. YOU, the man with krablar. YOU. The reason is to make people think you are crazy action. CALLING just makes people thnk you are week. you want people to RERAISE you, when you have premium hands, not VALUE BET you, knowing you'll call with K-3. If you want to justify weak Krablar play with " it was just a home game I play loose," have at it, buddy. you keep calling raises with Krablar, and I'll keep eating poo poo mcmuffins.
I'm sorry.. probably the most immature thing i've seen on FCP.. but probably one of the most hilarious.,, Dont get me wrong. i'm not taking sides.. but that actually made me laugh. lol.braught out the immaturity in me!

yeah it was immature but i was watching billy madison and the part where eric says " i eat pieces of sh it like you for breakfast" " you eat pieces of sh it for breakfast?"so naturally that popped up in my headhey little weiner mcgee has the krablar ever pinched you in the nutz?

Who dares dis the Almighty Krablar!!! INFIDELOn a side note: I don't ever play the Krablar, but I get a huge kick out of these posts and laugh out loud to myself everytime I read a Krablar post that ends with, "Of course I got up and did the Krablar dance, afterwards typing in Pinch Pinch."

i call my sh it poo and i would glady diarreah(sp) on you
Iowa's finest, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
yeah it was immature but i was watching billy madison and the part where eric says " i eat pieces of sh it like you for breakfast" " you eat pieces of sh it for breakfast?"so naturally that popped up in my headhey little weiner mcgee has the krablar ever pinched you in the nutz?
liar.thats from happy gilmore.pinch that.
i call my sh it poo and i would glady diarreah(sp) on you
Iowa's finest, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
LOLbilly-madison.jpg
Uhhh no its Billy Madison
Noo. its from happy gilmour.. against shooter Macgavin
Noo. its from happy gilmour.. against shooter Macgavin
we talking about the same thing ?? I am talking about this ... "At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."Thats definitely Billy Madison
Who wants to bet on this? Right now? SHOOTER MCGAVIN says this to HAPPY GILMORE, douchebags...