party poker $o nl holdem live updates

Post your freeroll progress here. We can keep tabs on each other.In the 5k freeroll at 6:00, I lost with AK vs. KQ (guy had 15 chips left with 100/200 blinds) vs. Q5 (guy called my 800 raise pre flop with this hand) and the board came X 8 9 10 J. 2 hands later I lost with AA to AJ when I smooth called on the button a 400 chip raise pre flop. board came X Q J 2 J. I called on the turn and raised on the river. Ouch. Very Ouch. Thats what I get for reading TJ Cloutier's book and applying it to online poker. O well.1:15 AM - we high carded for the button. I got a 5. :shock:1:24 AM - raise to 60 in Mp with KJ BB calls flop is X 6 10 goes Check check turn 6 bb checks I bet 100 BB foldsup to 10351:30 - AJo in the BB MP raises to 150 I call flop J 5 7 I bet 300 he thinks and calls turn X I move in he folds up to 14851:37 - Up to 2120 : flopped a set with J10 and hit a flush with KQ1:40 - yikes! bad bluff 12301:48 - back up to 1650 ; playing great and agressive; no more bluffing for me2:02 - down to 1565 and getting nothing2:10 - 1st break at 1965; took down the last pot b4 the break with AJ. I limped in, 4 way pot: flop = A 2 7 I call a 225 bet turn 10 I move in he folds2:24 - hit my 11 outer; up to 33802:29 - down to 2930; my flush draw misses and my KK raise isnt called pre flop :(2:33 - HUGE HAND; raise it UTG 2X with KK; person to my left re raises 1000 more with 10 10; back to me I move in he calls ; I hold and am up to 64602:46 - still at 6400; no reason to get crazy2:51 - got it all in with Ak; the other guy had AK too; at 72352:58 - 6635 ; guy to my right has 21K and guy to my left has 10K...ouch.3:01 - up to 8.1K; flopped nut flush draw and came over the top (all in) of a bet; he folded.3:07 - Up to 9K ; raised with Ak and no callers and picked on a short stack with 9 10 (I had nothing).3:10 - 2nd break; at 8.6K; avoided calling pre flop raises with some trap hands (66 and J10) and felling great; still made only one real bad mistake at level 1; thats what I like3:13 - down to 8.2; limped with 22...bad idea; too late in the tourney to do that3:29 - HUGE HAND! - just doubled up to 16.6K when my AA holds against KK; dodged a flush and str8 draw too...that never happens for me....I am in for the long haul3:43 - still running strong at 16.6K - folded 2 rounds then picked up KK UTG and I doubled the bb to show strength; BB (and table chip leader calls)...flop is X Q J..I bet 4200 and he folds...100 left till the money...I suspect play will slow.3:58 - about to hit 3rd break with about 18K...no reason to get stupid...I am sittng right where I want to be...Haven't played a hand since my KQ bluff...it was checked down when the board was X A 10 A X....he bet 3k and I popped it for 11K more, making it look like a slowplayed A...he folded real fast...I thought he would4:18 - no 3rd break yet and boy am I glad!...my read are dead on and I am avoiding tough spots...up to 30K now...won with 2 bluffs and KK...nice.4:21 - 3rd break...28,700 in chips...man I needed a game like this before the WSOP...2500 player field and I hit top 100...not to shabby4:33 - won 3 rounds of blinds and antes with AA KK and AK...tried to make it look like a bluff and moved in pre flop every time...o well...maybe a bad idea...32 till the money...I got 33.6K4:42 - down to 22K...tried to steal with 8d9d and BB called flop is like 2 3 6 with 2 clubs..I bet it he calls...opps...turn is check check...river is the 8....OF CLUBS! 4:45 - Q9o in the bb...guy riases to 4500...I put him to the test and pop it to 7k...he folds....back to 28K...4:47 - back to 30K after a 5.9K raise with A94:57 - HUGE HANDS!!!!! TRIPLED UP!!!5:01 - 10 10 bring it in for a 2x raise...like a 4 way pot...flop is 10 high with 3 diamonds...I GO FOR IT....UH OH!!!!..flop was 7 8 10 and some dude flopped a str8....turn is an 8!!!!!!!!!....full house....up to 66KVERY NEXT HAND....I have AK in the BB and call for 5900 more...flop is K Q X....I move in....guy goes..."see ya" and calls with Kj....up to 106K....for sure gonna cash now...5:08 - sitting in 5th with 53 left with 111K5:16 - 109k... nothing new to report....5:21 am - after 4 hours and 10 minutes, I am in the money at 105K....only played 1 hand since the big 2...5:38 - my first blow up since level 1....I LIMP with Ac8c (what the hecK???)...flop is A high with 3 hearts...guy move in and I call....he has AJ....what was I thinking there????5:41 - no fear...back up to 90K...nearly a double up....JJ on the button...early limper I pump it to 16.7K..he comes back over me so I call...I smell AK or AQ....flop is 7 K K...ok its not AK...he leads only 6 k in a 50K pot....I move in and he mucks...was down to 47K....up as high as 118K5:44 - Back down to 57K...lost a 76K pot with Kjs vs. KQs....Blow up #3....all three could have been avoided...5:47 - I am out....WHAT THE ?????....I called an all in with 8s7s hoping I was live...other guy had JJ.....3 blow ups in a row....man.....bad there....o well it was 5:48 am and I am SO TIRED....out....5:46

I cashed for sixty yesterday in the roll 24 hours ago. There were so many human rain delays I wanted to shoot myself in the head.CT
I know what you mean.GO Josh Arieh!

I'm playing in my first one of these and made it to the first break with 7014.Cards have been super good so far.I put a guy all in with ak and he called and flipped over ak too so that was rather uneventful but i did later have a guy call a bet that put him all in when I had AK vs his K5.

sweet, gl all, i am off to bed, couldnt play in that one again after staying up till 8:30am east coast time at the final table last week. i lose it when everyone starts stalling at the 100 man mark. takes over an hour to knock out the last 50 before the money. its also a good time to pick up some cheap chips from those people trying to hang in till the money gets there so you can move all-in preflop on those short stacks with marginal hands :twisted: if you are lucky enough to have a stack size to push people around at that point. goodnite all

I busted out a couple of minutes ago.Blinds at 75/150, and I was in the BB down to about 1,600. Guy raised to 400 and another called, I needed to make a move, so I decided to push in with a JTs, both called. Flopped an open-ended, but that was about it. Oh well.

Shoot just lost 4500Board read axa and i'm holding a6I check the next guy checks and hte last guy bets 800.I raised to 1600 he pushed all in for about 4000 and i call.He turns over pocket 4's... and hits a 4 on the river to win.Of course since then i had qq vs 33 to get back to where I wasDid a dumb bluff and lost some.Then I'm holding a9s and the board comes up a66.I bet 2k into a 1.5k pot and someone calls to go all in and flips over AK and I hit a 9 on the turn to win. That really seemed to piss him off for some reason.

was up to 14000 then held QQ and with the board reading J,8,3 rainbow called an all in only to see those nice cowboys staring at me. Down to 3000 and will now go balls out to build or bust. Too tired for this.

And i'm out in 234th.Lost a three way pot where the other two were all in before the flopI had AJo vs AA vs J10 and lostThen the next hand I got dealk AKc on the button. The Cut Off raises to 1250 and I went all in for 8700 and he calls and shows QQ and I don't improve.

struggled my way back up to 17k. Looks like I may actually have to try and finish well in this instead of getting any sleep whatsoever. fingers crossed... don't bubble, don't bubble, don't bubble....

struggled my way back up to 17k. Looks like I may actually have to try and finish well in this instead of getting any sleep whatsoever. fingers crossed... don't bubble, don't bubble, don't bubble....
looks like its you and me.my handle is nbliss16 on party also.just raised with 10 10 and lost 2K.just raised with KQ and made a big play at the pot on the river. got 20K
I'm starting to bleed it seems. Down to 9k and not catching anything.
folded last 2 rounds and about to go down to 16K.what name are you playing under?

and I'm done. guy called my raise with 4,5 and flopped the nuts with 6,7,8. Check, check. Turn is a K and I am holding K,Q. bet, call. river is rag and all the chips go in. gg me. Good luck man. I need some sleep cause the sun just came up.

and I'm done. guy called my raise with 4,5 and flopped the nuts with 6,7,8. Check, check. Turn is a K and I am holding K,Q. bet, call. river is rag and all the chips go in. gg me. Good luck man. I need some sleep cause the sun just came up.
looks like its just me representin the FCP.at 28K after a trip around the blinds....48 till the money...