michael jackson verdict

This is an absolute travesty and i'm now fully confident that u can get away with any god damn thing in California...What a fucking joke...So do they finally convict him in 2010 when he goes up on 14 more counts of child molestation again???The California legal system is an absolute joke along with the people...  Wheres Robert Blake and the glock or OJ and the machete when u've really got somebody that deserves to die??
Wow, you just called out every person that lives in CA? What an ignorant thing to say.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Patrick i apologized for the knock on cali...Dont take it personal...But the legal system is an absolute joke...Did all u clowns not read all the posts??or just the first one and post off that??And i lived in Cali for 8 months... worked for Accurate Construction/Disaster Kleen-Up InternationalLived on PV Blvd right off PCH... For the forth time i apologize for the knock on all u Calefernians...

Hey Patrick i apologized for the knock on cali...Dont take it personal...But the legal system is an absolute joke...
Heh, I saw the folow up post...I agree though...That he got off on all 10 charges is mind blowing.As far as the crack on Californians - 'Scratch the surface of a Californian and what do you get? More surface.' :-)At least we got the Scott Peterson trial right. ;-)Patrick

Why are you so surprised??I know I'm not. I'm not that close on the case but from what I've heard there is a good reason for reasonable doubt and so the non guilty verdict......

I'm not surprised at all. From the beginning this family was trying to get him out of all his money. The mother was a joke, the kid was a joke. The whole thing was obviously gonna fall through. Now these idiots who tried to waste all of HIS time and money wasted theirs on all this and now they're f'n broke. HAHA!! SUCKERS!! Tryin to scam Mikey like that......Who do these people think they are??

Hold up...So your defending the decision that was brought down bro??Come the censored on...u know damn well the assclown is guilty...and i'm not gonna argue for the sake of arguement...
i couldn't have said it better, well, i may not have used assclown, but dousche or something to that effect
Hold up...So your defending the decision that was brought down bro??Come the censored on...u know damn well the assclown is guilty...and i'm not gonna argue for the sake of arguement...
i couldn't have said it better, well, i may not have used assclown, but dousche or something to that effect
Aaaaaaand you guys are both idiots. I live like 20 minutes away from his estate, and NEVER have I heard any boys screaming through the night...... :wink:Plus I love when people like you both just go "Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh man screw that guy man he's guilty man!!! You know he is!! HE's had plastic surgery and looks like a freak, you KNOW he is man there's no denying it man!!"Please, gimmie a break you idiots..........

Do u realize that your name takes any revelance that any of your statements might have away??C'mon clownshoe... bmwguy???u are like 14 right??Anyway... ur posts really brought knowledge to the table and we would appreciate more of the all-knowing intelligence and knowledge o master BMwguy...lol...and if you have a link to the thread where i stated this:

like you both just go "Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh man screw that guy man he's guilty man!!! You know he is!! HE's had plastic surgery and looks like a freak, you KNOW he is man there's no denying it man!!"
i would love to read it...the only thing i stated was that i followed the trial very closely ( my finace is pre-law)and i also have limited knowledge in this aspect of trial law from college and from what i've "been learned" :club: ... this is an absolute joke...but keep on pluggin cool bmwguy.... lol

mapleleafs sig:

When I go to a fast food restaurant, and my order comes to $6.28, I like to give the cashier $18.71. They look at me and say 'What's this?' and I say 'I'm all in'  They usually fold.
Fucking hilarious.... i just spit RB and kettle one all over the screen...
Do u realize that your name takes any revelance that any of your statements might have away??C'mon clownshoe... bmwguy???u are like 14 right??Anyway... ur posts really brought knowledge to the table and we would appreciate more of the all-knowing intelligence and knowledge o master BMwguy...lol...and if you have a link to the thread where i stated this:
like you both just go "Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh man screw that guy man he's guilty man!!! You know he is!! HE's had plastic surgery and looks like a freak, you KNOW he is man there's no denying it man!!"
i would love to read it...the only thing i stated was that i followed the trial very closely ( my finace is pre-law)and i also have limited knowledge in this aspect of trial law from college and from what i've "been learned" :club: ... this is an absolute joke...but keep on pluggin cool bmwguy.... lol
Yeah that jury looks like a bunch of crazy nut jobs. NOT! IThe mother is a grifter and killed this case. End of story

Another great day for the North American Man Boy Love Association. Too bad Amerillo Slim couldn't afford Jackson's legal team. Man on man, Jacko is loose again!! I really wanted to see what prison life did to ole MJ, but at least I'll get to see that circus freak dangle more babies over balconies. Another lession in the American Legal system. If you're gonna **** boys, either be rich, or be the member of a Ancient and wealthy institution that will pay off the familes to keep the scandal out of the chur.. er, I mean institution. You can commit any crime in america if you're loaded. If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to kill my wife, my exwife and her boyfriend, and moleste all the boys I can con into coming onto my freak show ranch.. hahahahahah what a freaking jopke

Hold up...Come the censored on...u know damn well the assclown is guilty...and i'm not gonna argue for the sake of arguement...
And you're not gonna argue for what reason?? Cuz you're an ignorant moron who follows the media like a soap opera cuz you have nothing better to do with your life than leech on to societal gossip? Get a life, I beg of you.

DeadMoney give me one good reason why you think he's so guilty. Did he touch YOU??? I'll stop arguing with you if you provide one good reason.

i have nothing to say to a 12 year old kid...Read the transcripts of the testimony... go thru the evidence that was presented...Then u come back to me with one good reason why hes NOT guilty..Dumb kid...Why cant DN put a filter on this thing..like Adults section/Kids section...

you think he's so guilty
Dude ... soooo guilty??Ur age shines through in all yer posts... come back when yer legal...Still cant get over the most original/clever/coolest name everBMWGuy....lol

HAhahahaa OMFG are you serious? Alright, well I'm not 12 obviously, so stop acting like a faggot, just because you don't feel like backing up your worthless argument, which, since I'm the only one challenging you, is the only reason why you feel the need to accuse me of being too young to comprehend your stupid argument in the first place.Are you still with me or did you get lost?And furthermore, I have a family member who is a Santa Barbara County Sheriff, who was on hand both at the trial and at the scene when he got accused the FIRST time, giving me firsthand experience, and leaving you still looking like a big idiot who just calls people names because he has no idea what he's talking about but wants to look big anyways.So like I said, give ME some evidence (innocent until proven guilty ring a bell asshole?), and then I will stop proving you wrong.