barry 's point of view on the duel

seemed to me like Barry had a similar view on things. The way he was catching cards and Daniel wasn't, it didn't matter how he played it. Barry even said all he really could have done was possibly save a bet here or there. I'm certain Barry still feels like he's a favorite...he wouldn't be as successful as he is without feeling that way, but he admits that the cards fell in his favor in that particular match.

After repeatedly hearing about Daniel's sideof the story from fullcontact,It is refreshing to see Barry's side of the story.check out the following link :http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_tournament...n=video&id=1226-----------"But oh, how bitter a thing it is to look into happinessthrough another man's eyes!" - Shakespeare
I do agree with Barry's view of the CASH GAME players dominating the TOURNEY players. It is 2 totally diffferent games. Different thought processes and different approaches to winning. I do feel though in Daniels defense that if he did start playing the High limit cash games regularly w/ Barrys crew, he would eventually start picking there pockets.
  • 2 weeks later...

having seen and been decimated by daniel in cash games in his formative years in toronto, i'd have no prollem betting him against ANYONE in a cash game....yes he's had enormous success in tournies but i think DN would agree the bread and butter is still the cash games