pokerstars and pokertracker

the most hands i can get out of a summary is around 50.. if i request the last hour it clips the message and i lose half the hands i played.. is there a way i can get all the hands i have played @ pokerstars on to pokertracker??Thanks!

the most hands i can get out of a summary is around 50.. if i request the last hour it clips the message and i lose half the hands i played.. is there a way i can get all the hands i have played @ pokerstars on to pokertracker??Thanks!
Don't request a time frame, request a number of hands.

There is a way to save all hand histories to the hard drive. Go to Options->Instant Hand History OptionsSet it up to point to the folder you'd like and the # of days to keep the file. Then just set up pokertracker to watch that directory for changes. Works pretty slick.

Use the instant hand history feature when you play and you'll never have to worry about it going forward. PokerTracker is very easy to configure for that and Jayson has a good thread on it already.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=12767
thanks for the tip i read through that thread but didnt find anything about it configuring with instant hand history.. can you explain it please?

1) set pokerstars up to put hand histories on your hard drive2) set pokertracker up to read the handhistories from that location3) set pokertrackers timer to check for hand histories every X minutes that you want.

Re-read my post... it's the "Options" menu in PokerStars, not in PokerTracker. Then in PokerTracker under the file menu there is an option to scan a directory for hand histories.Email isn't part of the equasion as PokerTracker is importing the histories as PokerStars is saving them to the hard drive.