Well yesterday i pulled all my money from the poker sites. I got to a point where I just wasnt caring about losing 5-10 dollar sngs. I know thats not a lot for some of yall but my br was at around 200 so those can take a decent hit to me as i continued to lose them. I defiantly went a while playin 5-10 hrs a day and I think i just burnt myself out on poker right now. Im hopin a week to a month off will help get the desire back that I used to have

The samething happened to me, 10-15 hours for a few weeks and i got burnt out, all of the cards look the same lol.Had 6 weeks - 'ish off and came back about 2 weeks ago.Better than ever!Going to cashout from pokerstars tonight and find another site. 8)

The samething happened to me, 10-15 hours for a few weeks and i got burnt out, all of the cards look the same lol.Had 6 weeks - 'ish off and came back about 2 weeks ago.Better than ever!Going to cashout from pokerstars tonight and find another site. 8)
If you're going to find another site, go to Games Grid. They have a 1000% (yes, that's right) bonus on deposits up to $500. They also have an awsome Frequent Player progam.If you go and use me as a reference, I'll split the rake-back I get with you (Orion071 in the referral spot).