2015 Draft, Free Agency, Summer Trades

I like what the Leafs are doing.

All the people who should know this stuff say this draft is super deep all the way down to the 3rd round with quality so why not keep adding picks to move down a few spots.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From warming the bench in the A to a 6-year deal for Devan. Amazing story. Congrats.

Burke calls Boston. "I hate offer sheets. Dont make me do it. Im going to give him 7million a year. How about I just give you a first, and 2 seconds, instead of #1,#2,#3. I did this with you guys+Ke

lol, Tim Murray didn't waste any time I love it. Is he on Mushrooms

Congrats dubey!

I remember you told a story of his agent waking dubey up via phone call in Vegas about a meeting lol. Was it the same agent who got him his deal? That's so cool if it was.

• Like 1

211 total picks.

79 from Canada

55 from the U.S.

That ratio seems closer than I would have thought. USA making up major ground. Maybe I'm wrong, don't recall other years.

211 total picks.

79 from Canada

55 from the U.S.

That ratio seems closer than I would have thought. USA making up major ground. Maybe I'm wrong, don't recall other years.

I think the college hockey in US is getting stronger.

Stephen Whyno ‏@SWhyno 1h1 hour ago

Assuming Mike Richards clears unconditional waivers and is bought out, #LAKings will have him on their cap until 2024-2025.

Dano is going to be good 21 points in 35 games as a 19 and 20 year old rookie last year

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 18s18 seconds ago

Morin, Tropp, Anisimov and Dano and 4th in 2016 for Saad, Paliotta and Alex Broadhurst. CBJ-CHI deal.