2015 Draft, Free Agency, Summer Trades

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From warming the bench in the A to a 6-year deal for Devan. Amazing story. Congrats.

Burke calls Boston. "I hate offer sheets. Dont make me do it. Im going to give him 7million a year. How about I just give you a first, and 2 seconds, instead of #1,#2,#3. I did this with you guys+Ke

lol, Tim Murray didn't waste any time I love it. Is he on Mushrooms

There's talk that Hamilton asked for $5.5 million per season.

That's all?!?!?!

The more important question... can we still laugh at the Leafs for trading for Kessel now that the Bruins have traded away Seguin / Hamilton for jack squat?

The more important question... can we still laugh at the Leafs for trading for Kessel now that the Bruins have traded away Seguin / Hamilton for jack squat?

I think so??? lol

I say this because it sounds like most Leafs fans today would be pretty happy with 15,45,52 for Kessel.

That said, man has Boston ever pissed away 2 amazing talents in Seguin+Hamilton.

I wonder if Boston has plans for the cap space they are opening up, or if this is just a half-rebuild in some way.

I would have loved Hamilton on the Canes. Imagine if the Oilers got him? Sick.

what an interesting day so far.

Remember you can't look at trades as only hockey trades. The salary cap is a huge factor.

The Bruins just keep trading stars. Thornton Kessel Seguin and now Dougie.

But they somehow keep on winning. But it might have ended now.

Wow that Calgary defence

Funny how much I dislike the Hamilton trade, but kind of agree with the Lucic deal. I think I would have done the Lucic deal if I was Boston, Im not sure what you get from Milan as he ages.

Funny how much I dislike the Hamilton trade, but kind of agree with the Lucic deal. I think I would have done the Lucic deal if I was Boston, Im not sure what you get from Milan as he ages.

Lucic is the same age as Kane and Toews.

Lucic is the same age as Kane and Toews.

I know he's young, Im just saying with his style of play, size and all the playoffs he has played, in my opinion, the aging process catches up to him sooner.

I think Toews will also hit a wall earlier too, but luckily for him, hes Superman, so he will just stare the wall down.

edit: Just checked, Lucic is a UFA at end of this year that already makes 6mill per. I wouldnt want to sign him to a long term deal that pays him 7mill for his age 29,30+ years.

Boring Sean Monahan ‏@boringmonahan 2h2 hours ago

I was going to text Dougie Hamilton and welcome him to Calgary but I don't have his number so I can't right now.

It confuses me when I read certain names like Chiarelli and Shero, because I immediately think of their old teams.

Assume they mean Boston when discussing Chiarelli.

It sounds like Zadorov (another Mustang lol), Grigorenko and 31st pick for ROR.

I know they've soured a little on Grigorenko but that seems like a lot.

lol, Tim Murray didn't waste any time I love it. Is he on Mushrooms

Ron Francis a Hall of Famer at announcing picks as well. No wasting time

• Like 1

It sounds like Zadorov (another Mustang lol), Grigorenko and 31st pick for ROR.

I know they've soured a little on Grigorenko but that seems like a lot.

Interesting. I'm happy with Grigo getting a change of scenery. Not in love with COL since I have MacKinnon, but whateves. Sometimes I like having two guys on one team, esp if they end up being stars.

Mustangs getting moved is good for the players.

Oreilly should be first line stud.

Man, Buffalo is getting really interesting... wonder if they'll get Eichel up for the year too, or save him.

They have some solid players... Kane, O'Reilly, Lehner... some good youth too, Ristolainen, Girgensons, Eichel, Reinhart...