Goodness I hate most of the contestants that moved on.

Qaasim, while he may be a good performer, dude can't sing at all. Plus, he's annoying in the seating area with the hugging of everyone.

The 15 year old boy Daniel is pretty not good as well.

The green haired, yellow teeth girl (they are working on her teeth, big time) while quirky and somewhat interesting to listen to, is odd.

Haven't made it to the end. But I'm guessing the older guy, who's voice I like a lot, probably won't move on. That's the shame.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And actually musically knowledgeable. It's nice to have a judge who knows something about making music instead of selling it.

It's reassuring to hear you say that.

I think the show would have been a huge success, regardless. Especially with celebrity judges.   Take the Voice, who gave a fck about Blake and Adam back then? I mean, Maroon5? Cmon.    

Clark is definitely the best guy.

Overall, I think the black girl with the fro is the best. Great vocals and excellent stage presence.

Those two would most certainly get saved if they were somehow voted off before the cutoff.

I only watched half so now you've got my curiousity up.

But who the hell keeps voting the 15 year old guy through? He's borderline awful singer at this point.

Every little girl who watches american idol votes for the 15 year old

They tell him in the auditions that we know you don't have the best voice but the girls are going to love you. So now that they are right and that he sucks but girls love him, they start criticizing him for his voice.

Cmon now

My biggest grip about the save wasn't just that I don't think he has a good voice, but that they rewarded him for his pathetic routine. Seriously pulling a joker out of your pocket? Dude is lucky that Simon isn't a judge on this show anymore.

J-Lo's obviously auto-tuned performance was okay, but I would have preferred she wait until Iggy was on and they could have done their booty song.

If they do as they've done in the past when the save is used, two people will be eliminated next week.

My predictions:

The guy that was saved and Maddie

Ok, so they voted the crappy 15 year old with no voice through again, and he was worse. They also voted the weirdo couple (my wife thinks the weird black kid and green hair are dating) But godammit Jax just absolutely crushed her song. I almost want to vote for her and would probably buy the song. The judges kind of pooped on it but they were so wrong. I loved it.