Then you agree physical training can improve your poker in long sessions.

You just said above working out (physical training) can help your poker in long sessions. Now you're saying the fact that working out (physical training) can help your poker is not evidence that poker has elements of physicality.

Jesus christ you are the worst. Pretty sure all of your posts are just one big level.

Doyle was drafted by the lakers. Patrik was a tennis pro. Based on race and things DN has said about prop betting, Ivey would appear to be a talented athlete. I remember back when I would mega table online, I would even piss in a bottle, just like a professional baseball player.

Doyle was drafted by the lakers. Patrik was a tennis pro. Based on race and things DN has said about prop betting, Ivey would appear to be a talented athlete. I remember back when I would mega table online, I would even piss in a bottle, just like a professional baseball player.

TJ Cloutier played pro football in Canada, and Eric Lindgren was a star quarterback in high school, and boxers and other athletes seem to like poker. So it seems athletes are especially drawn to the game.
  • Like 1

TJ Cloutier played pro football in Canada, and Eric Lindgren was a star quarterback in high school, and boxers and other athletes seem to like poker. So it seems athletes are especially drawn to the game.

For sure. The list goes on and on. Even the majority of high profile female players tend to take care of themselves and be in better than average shape.