I hear PokerVT will only be putting out video content from you. You're a great player for sure but do you really think people are going to pay $30 month for no more content than that? PokerVT needs to bring on some fresh new pros and put out the kind of content that will rival the other training sites.

you need someone to manage the site, promote the site, a person who is not clueless. Not a person who is a recreational player. Please get serious otherwise just close the doors now.

I hear PokerVT will only be putting out video content from you.

"You" as in DN?

IA though. I really think I am the man for the job. Especially now that a film project fell through and I have the time.

• 5 months later...

Ok Ivey Poker starts on the 28th of Jan. Daniel what or who have you added to the site besides videos on your own playing. No new pros have been introduced in years,

Sorry Daniel If I didn't care I would not say anything. You use to care so much for that

wow what a price difference

3 levels

Ivey League has three subscription tiers. The first is the Undergraduate and like most undergrads, you’re just beginning your education at this level. Access is free and you receive access to the Ivey League forums and introductory videos.

The next tier is Bachelors and this is when you start to specialize your skills. Bachelors students get access to the same content as Undergrads but also receive access to strategy videos with topics ranging from micro to small stakes. Bachelors access is available for $9 a month or $70 a year.

When you’re ready to take your game to the next level, it is time for a Masters subscription. Here you receive access to content from the greatest poker coaches in the game, including Phil Ivey. Not only will you be able to access Undergrad and Bachelors content, you are also given access to a wide variety of mid and high stakes content from our elite Ivey League coaching staff.

In addition, the Masters tier includes a monthly Q&A with a Ivey League coach where students will be able to interact with the coach in real time. A Masters subscription is $75 a month or $500 per year.