I Series Live - Dublin April 5 2012

iSeriesLIVE‏@iSeriesLIVE@FarazJaka we are actually kicking off at 6pm or 18:00 local time in Dublin. 10 am pacific and 1 pm eastern usa time.

Is anyone getting the stream? I click to watch it live to be told that www.irishpokerrankings.com cannot be found.
Still 90 minutes away from the event starting.

Jim Erwood‏@jimerwoodPlayer meeting for @iSeriesLIVE and integrity top of the agenda. All mobile phones will be taken off players.

iSeriesLIVE‏@iSeriesLIVANNOUNCEMENT: All players will be sequestered & Team iSeriesLIVE will be tweeting from the players account on their behalf during breaks.

lol epic fail so far on the technical side
Working well now it seemsThat first hand AK vs AKHo folding preflop makes sense since Hellmuth plays so tight usually plus the fact that the longer the players are in the tourney the more money that will be bet on them which means the more money they get plus it's winner take all in a sit and go.

iSeriesLIVE‏@iSeriesLIVEWe have a winner! James @FoieGrasAddict Dempsey busts the @devilfish2011 when his AK dominates the fish's A8. James wins 100k! #iseriesLIVE

Brian Balsbaugh‏@BalsbaughIncredibly proud of the @iSeriesLIVE team for a job well done. The #'s exceeded our expectations- now the planning begins for the next event

Daniel knocked out.He made a big all in raise on the flop and Dempsey thought a very long time and called him.NHXkkVu92jZkYonso2Xx.png
small ball works again :club: i kid i kidi really enjoyed the event, watched quite a bit of it. would be amazing if we could bet on that in the US.Any results posted on $ in wagers and the break down by category or player? That will be pretty interesting to see.