Wsop 2011 $10k Nl Holdem Main Event

Someone should make a list of the pros that are still in. I'm the wrong person to do it since I haven't followed poker too closely lately. Here is a quick list I made at first glance. vanessa roussofreddy deeberick lindgrenmartin deknifftodd brunsontony hachemallen cunninghamsorel mizzirobert varkonyijohn cernutomickey applemankristy gazeseli elezrajr bellandeeric siegel?daniel negreanuted forrest
This man is not a pro
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nonotbaxter Win pot with ak. 955k. 540 people left. Average stack 381k.wtg Mikey

nonotbaxter Win pot with ak. 955k. 540 people left. Average stack 381k.wtg Mikeyalso Acid Knight has 750k not sure what Snamuh hasholy shit Brett at one of the feature tables

nonotbaxter Mike KcQd utg. Utg1 flats. Btn flats 185k deep. Flop ad8h9d. I bet 37k, btn kid calls. Turn jd jams I bet 100k and he jams I call and 64dd holdsnonotbaxter Mike 833k. Last level of day. 4k/8kRealKidPoker Daniel Negreanu7000 started less than 500 left and at least one of those 500 will never quit on this tournament.RealKidPoker Daniel NegreanuGrinding grinding grinding my way up to 146k guy just raised AT I shoved KK he folded and I'm kinda ok with that. 4k-8k last level of night

RealKidPoker Daniel Negreanu330k!!! Qh 8h flop 852 two hearts turn 5 river heart. Ya baby most chips I've had this tournament. Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!nonotbaxter Mike 889k. 75 min left in day. 439 left11 minutes agononotbaxter Mike Steal blinds with kk and aa and then ANOTHER guy asks for "big scramble" #hsisisnskowkm

Brett Flood (snamuh) at feature table
yes he is RealKidPoker Daniel Negreanu605k OMG! QQ vs KK. I had the QQ and a Q in the door. Running good! 6 hands left in the night! I'm in shock.56 seconds agoRealKidPoker Daniel NegreanuEnd day 4 with 619k. Oh ya. End day 1 41k, then 114k, then 207k. Moving on up! 382 players left avg is 540k. I'm going to sleep GOOD!nonotbaxter Mike AronLost queens to ak for 1.4m pot to Jp Kelly. Finished day with 335k. Whateva I'll run it up again tomorrow1 minute ago Favorite Reply
Someone should make a list of the pros that are still in. I'm the wrong person to do it since I haven't followed poker too closely lately. Here is a quick list I made at first glance. vanessa roussofreddy deeberick lindgrenmartin deknifftodd brunsontony hachemallen cunninghamsorel mizzirobert varkonyijohn cernutomickey applemankristy gazeseli elezrajr bellandeeric siegel?daniel negreanuted forrest
Man you sure picked the best list of pros possible! There are a ton of internet pros still in...Esfandiari is quite enjoyable to listen to for sure...Lon...not so much.Tough call by Brett there...glad he got a few minutes of TV time at least!
how low was DN today i heard like 15k?
YupRealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuYes! All in for 15,500 got 4 calls. As 3c I had vs 44 flop K54 two spades. Turn 3s river 9s. I got 70k!

Day 4 Ends With Manoj Viswanathan Bagging and Tagging the Chip LeadPosted 1 hour 1 minute ago by Paul_Oresteen • Level 18: 4,000-8,000, 1,000 ante Day 4 with began with 852 players returning with their eyes on the money bubble, and now, less than half remain. There will be 378 players returning for Day 5 tomorrow with Manoj Viswanathan leading the way. He'll unbag 2.115 million and will have Sam Barnhart (1,925,000) and Pius Heinz (1,887,000) nipping at his heels.Reza Kashani was the unfortunate player to be eliminated in 694th place and was the last to not be paid. Joseph Cheong knocked out Kashani on the fifth hand during hand-for-hand play. In total hand-for-hand play lasted 46 minutes. The bubble popped and a flurry of bustouts exploded all over the room. By the end of the day the field had moved up five levels on the pay scale.Kashani wasn't the only one to hit the rail though, joining him were Phil Hellmuth, Jeffrey Lisandro, Humberto Brenes, Jeff Madsen, Berry Johnston, Andrew Chen, Steve O'Dwyer, Dennis Phillips, Shannon Shorr, Jake Cody, Robert Varkonyi, Sandra Naujoks, Joe Serock, Vanessa Rousso and Bryan Micon.Notables returning for tomorrow are Daniel Negreanu, Sam Barnhart, Bryan Devonshire, David Bach, Jean-Robert Bellande, Ben Lamb, Sebastian Ruthenberg, Joseph Cheong, Matt Stout, Phil Collins, Joe Tehan, Kevin Saul, Eli Elezra, Lars Bonding, Gary Gates, Tony Hachem, Jon Turner, David Diaz, Erick Lindgren, Allen Cunningham, Todd Brunson, Petter Jetten, Carter King, Sorel Mizzi and JP Kelly.When you have this many players playing an uncountable number of hands, strange things are sure to happen. Paul Baron, Nelson Dantas and WIlliam Douglas Smith had a hand worthy of any Hollywood movie. Dantas was dealt pocket aces, Baron had kings and Smith had two lovely red ladies. In the end Smith was eliminated, Dantas lost a good deal of chips and Baron chipped up significantly after spiking a king on the flop.Day 4 proved to be a moving day for a lot of players. The first three days are all about survival but players looking to make deep run look to chip up and punish others on the bubble. Joining the 1,000,000-chip club are Bryan Devonshire, Jean-Robert Bellande, Chris Kwon, Ben Lamb, Sebastian Ruthenberg, Per Linde, Matt Stout, Massimillano Martinez, Chris Bonita and Max Heinzelmann.Day 5 will start tomorrow, Saturday, at 12 noon sharp PST with some wiggle room in the schedule. The schedule states that the field will play four or five levels. Tournament officials will make the call depending on the rate of bust-outs. Be sure to follow all of the WSOP Main Event action live on Pokernews.comRead more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...m-championship/

Players left and chip countshttp://www.wsop.com/pdfs/reports/11497/Day...0by%20chips.pdfPlayers listed by Day 5 starting tableshttp://www.wsop.com/pdfs/reports/11497/Day...20by%20seat.pdf342 Mark Dalimore TOTTON, , GB 194,000 Amazon / 372 / 1343 Robert Lipkin CHICAGO, IL, US 226,000 Amazon / 372 / 2344 Daniel Negreanu TORONTO, ON, CA 619,000 Amazon / 372 / 3345 Rupert Elder BURY ST EDMUNDS, , GB 512,000 Amazon / 372 / 4346 Patrick Coughlin LOS ANGELES, CA, US 471,000 Amazon / 372 / 5347 Hayden Fortini VERO BEACH, FL, US 360,000 Amazon / 372 / 6348 Zachary King LAS VEGAS, Nv, US 220,000 Amazon / 372 / 7349 Ralph Robinson STONE MOUNTAIN, GA, US 448,000 Amazon / 372 / 8350 Jean-Robert Bellande LAS VEGAS, NV, US 1,134,000 Amazon / 372 / 9